Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
LOVE Mister e-liquid!!! I am excited to try Pure Michigan & Vape Nectar in the future!!

I think the rootbeer barrel is ok, mine was pretty light, I got a 6 mg one and wish it was stronger. BUT to me it DOES taste like rootbeer barrel, but a bit sweeter. I LOVE strawberry angel, got a 12 mg sampler of it, and it's strawberries and cream to me, S0 yummy, had to have my aunt try it because she is a strawberry juice lover - she liked it a lot as well.

I love the Ice line - right now especially Raspberry Ice and Grape Ice - Myster-E juice is also pretty good, you may want to try that one in the future - like a cotton candy/bubble gum vape, sweet and yummy.

Thanks for your review!!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
LOVE Mister E-Liquid!!! I am excited to try Pure Michigan & Vape Nectar in the future!!

I think the rootbeer barrel is ok, mine was pretty light, I got a 6 mg one and wish it was stronger. BUT to me it DOES taste like rootbeer barrel, but a bit sweeter. I LOVE strawberry angel, got a 12 mg sampler of it, and it's strawberries and cream to me, S0 yummy, had to have my aunt try it because she is a strawberry juice lover - she liked it a lot as well.

I love the Ice line - right now especially Raspberry Ice and Grape Ice - Myster-E juice is also pretty good, you may want to try that one in the future - like a cotton candy/bubble gum vape, sweet and yummy.

Thanks for your review!!

No problem :)

That's weird about the Root Beer Barrel...maybe they messed up and put too much sassafras and black licorice in my juice because it hardly had a hint of sweet root beer...the sassafras was so overpowering it numbed my mouth lol. Mr E does have some nice fruity mixes that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread