Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Rocking mine right now, and as far as I can tell there is no shutoff. BUT, as best I can see, the battery ledge under the button is a hair larger than the standard ego batts, so it doesn't seem inclined to be accidentally activated in my purse or my lab coat.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Rocking mine right now, and as far as I can tell there is no shutoff. BUT, as best I can see, the battery ledge under the button is a hair larger than the standard ego batts, so it doesn't seem inclined to be accidentally activated in my purse or my lab coat.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

I have a button protector from another vendor, so it's no problem, just would've been nice to know/have

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I have a button protector from another vendor, so it's no problem, just would've been nice to know/have

Hmm, I didn't even think about a button protector. Where do you even get that? But I'll agree, its why I had been so reticent in getting one of the vv's when I picked up my last batt. This time though I just couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread