November Madness 40% OFF SITE-WIDE - ALL THE LATEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis_B

Unregistered Supplier
May 8, 2017
www.premiervaporandlounge.com
26D70A53-66AB-40B7-87D9-3E56B53DA305.jpeg

Starting now Thru Saturday 11:59p, we are having the biggest sale of the year! 40% OFF SITE-WIDE and specials up to 75% OFF! We are not playing this year! We are giving back and we want you to rock your favorites for the lowest prices for the New Years! VISIT; www.premiervapeco.com and those high price devices for cents on the dollar, and stock up on the best Premium ejuice on the market, ALL 5 star rated by customers! Make your holiday a Vape savings extravaganza lol!! We have you covered only at Premier Vapor ;-)
www.premiervapeco.com.

Travis_B

Unregistered Supplier
May 8, 2017
www.premiervaporandlounge.com
Check prices before ordering, I found several that I looked at to be inflated to the point 40% off i not 40% off. One example GT Coils, their price $14 for 3, normal price most anywhere else $10 for 3. Items that were still hig but would be ok at 40% were out of stock. May be a few deals here just check first.

Respectfully we do not inflate products prior to sales. We have dozens of premium E-Liquid brands that were not mentioned by you? 240MLs reduced to around 20 bucks and so on. Not sure why this was not mentioned in your review of our deals nor was for example some of the most newest kits that recently released and are still 40% off..? Happy holidays and sorry you are not able to find what you were looking for specifically. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread