5% Coupon for all Member - Celebrate we become register supplier in ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_Kun

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 12, 2010
Shanghai
www.storeinfinity.com
Dear all,

We become ECF Register mumber today,
so Let me introduce by our company.
we are large ecommerce company.We offer the original quality e-cigarettes, best taste e-juice and many accessories. We are always trying our best to provide the best service for you. Hope our dear all customers enjoy the shipping at Store Infinity,E-Cigarette Store.

We belive you will be very interested in our newest Joye stick V3, and some other popular e-cig models.
You will soon find it will be what you have beening seeking for months.
And, you can choose some special e-cig adapters to connect the best battery model with the best atomizer model, for example, you can use a cartomizer with a Joye510 battery or connect a Joye510 atomizer to the DSE905 mod with the help of one of the adapters.

From now on to 25th of May, We realeas 5% coupon for all e smokers.
the code is Storeinfinity#002123, just paste this code at shopping cart.you can get 5% discount for all e smoke products.

Thanks for supporting.:toast:

STORE INFINITY

darkmenace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2010
North West England
Having gone back for a second look, it seems that not all items had the restriction.

However, typing Joye into your search box yielded this:
sgyb1245910842953.jpg
I want one :D

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
No one reply us.a little bit upset.

You shouldn't be upset that no one has replied. You are based in Hong Kong, and have a $11 shipping charge. Not only this, you're a brand new supplier to the forum, and your prices are nothing to write home about.

I can get just as good of a deal on anything you sell from a US based supplier, which will charge me less for shipping. Anything I ordered from them would be received in less than 1/2 the time I could expect an order to arrive from your site.

That being said, good luck. You can never have too many places to go shopping online!

Sam_Kun

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 12, 2010
Shanghai
www.storeinfinity.com
Once the ban comes in over here next month, I'll probably try & buy bulk from yourselves IF you can come up with a package/labelling which will clear UK customs...

Hi,
No problem.thanks for supporting.

Recently we have shipped to UK customer by airmail.the package easier to pass the UK customs.
so if you order from us,please select Airmail.it will cheaper and safe.

Sam

Sam_Kun

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 12, 2010
Shanghai
www.storeinfinity.com
I have to agree-the prices would have to be better (lower) to get more people to order from around here. They just are quite there yet, not much different than I can get right here in the US and a bit faster. So if the prices get lower....:glare:

Hi,

Actually if you use EMS.the item will arrival within 5 work days to US.you can order more.then we will help you ship it together.it will much cheaper.
Hope you can try in this way.

Best wishes
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread