5 EL Deli Raspberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
It is one of the members of a collection of 16 types of muscles, which are also available at a very good price. The aroma comes in a 120 ml bottle, which reminded me of a billiard ball at first glance . The mixing ratio is 8-10% and it matures in 1-3 days. This may even be true, although I waited five days with him. I poured it with 80VG-20PG, which was sufficiently thick. According to the manufacturer, slightly sweet raspberries, fresh from the fruit basket. The smell is clearly raspberry. From the description, I already thought that there would be a small cooler in it, which was confirmed. When smoking inside, the hösitès starts the line, then the raspberry also comes out. This can be detected approximately 50-50% of the time, which is perfectly fine. For me, the cooler is a bit spicy, and the raspberry is a bit sweet, which may also depend on the setup. Regardless, we get a finished product that is not too sweet and has an appropriate fresh feel. Compared to the price, I can confidently recommend it to all those who like this kind of aromas.

Attachments

• unknown_3.png
    unknown_3.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread