5 New Limited Holiday Flavors PLUS 5 More All On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
2014-fall-flavors-killer-juice.jpg

So far, I have only tried the 'candy cane', but this is some gooooooood stuff!

So... I went to the site to grab a link for the candy cane flavor... and I couldn't find it?! Perhaps it's all gone already? Maybe you need to use the link I have included...

Flubberfly

Jun 8, 2013
Lebanon, pa
Received my order today! Pumpkin wasn't as I expected, taste very "spicy" with little to no pumpkin flavor, I might have ordered too many bottles of this!

Yeah, the pumpkin pie is disappointing. Tastes like my mouth was stuffed with raw spice. Thinking of using it as air freshener [emoji31]. I'll try taming it by diluting it with vg, but I am bummed I bought 2 bottles. First flavor from Walt I cannot vape!

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
YES, the pumpkin pie was so odd! I thought I would LOVE it too!! :( I was actually coming here to see if there was something wrong with it or if anyone else was having probs with it! EVERY juice I have gotten from killer juice has been wonderful but this one was really WEIRD!! HMMM! Im not sure why but it doesnt even seem to "work" right in my nautilus??? I even tried a brand new coil (now I cant get the taste out of it)!!! Ive never tasted such a BAD juice! Really weird to me too cuz like I said Ive never had this experience with ANY one of killer juices flavors. I dont think its just a preference thing either! I feel bad for those of you that ordered more than one! LOL Oh well guess Ill just call it a loss and toss my very first juice ever! I've been lucky enough to get almost ALL my juice from killer juice so I've never had to experience this before since they are usually so awesome!

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
YES, the pumpkin pie was so odd! I thought I would LOVE it too!! :( I was actually coming here to see if there was something wrong with it or if anyone else was having probs with it! EVERY juice I have gotten from killer juice has been wonderful but this one was really WEIRD!! HMMM! Im not sure why but it doesnt even seem to "work" right in my nautilus??? I even tried a brand new coil (now I cant get the taste out of it)!!! Ive never tasted such a BAD juice! Really weird to me too cuz like I said Ive never had this experience with ANY one of killer juices flavors. I dont think its just a preference thing either! I feel bad for those of you that ordered more than one! LOL Oh well guess Ill just call it a loss and toss my very first juice ever! I've been lucky enough to get almost ALL my juice from killer juice so I've never had to experience this before since they are usually so awesome!

I am glad I ordered several of the Pumpkin........I personally really like it.....while I agree it might not be for everyone I do not think it is a bad juice.....it is a very in your face cinnamon sort of reminds me of the red hot cinnamon toothpick flavor and then that hint of pumpkin and cream.....it is another fav juice for me that I keep a tank of and vape every day

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
I am glad I ordered several of the Pumpkin........I personally really like it.....while I agree it might not be for everyone I do not think it is a bad juice.....it is a very in your face cinnamon sort of reminds me of the red hot cinnamon toothpick flavor and then that hint of pumpkin and cream.....it is another fav juice for me that I keep a tank of and vape every day

Didn't get any cinnamon really. Or any hint of pumpkin or cream. Heavy on other spices, which I can't really place. The smell reminded me of concentrated sarsaparilla, which I found difficult to vape as well

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Im not sure why but it doesnt even seem to "work" right in my nautilus??? I even tried a brand new coil (now I cant get the taste out of it)!!! Ive never tasted such a BAD juice! Really weird to me too cuz like I said Ive never had this experience with ANY one of killer juices flavors.

I liked the flavor, but had the same experience as Sashim80, doesn't seem to vape right in my nautilus. I tried it with a BDC head i had rebuilt first. I tasted the flavor the first few hits, but not much vapor. After a few more hits, no vapor and just started to flood the coil and gurgle. Thought maybe I did a bad build so I replaced it with a new BVC head (hate the bvcs but they were buy one get one at the local B&M and I'm a sucker for a bargain) and the same thing happened. Never had this happen with a KJ juice before, too bad cause as I said, really enjoyed the flavor. I found it to have a nice pumpkin flavor with a bold cinnamon flavor.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread