5 Year Vet, Ready to take the next step

Status
Not open for further replies.

scintar

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Pinellas Park FL
It's been 5 years now (see join date) and I still have not had an analog. I started in the very beginning when e-cigs were a huge "unknown". DSE 801 pen style was the e-cig of choice among forum users. I bought everything directly from China including 500ml bottles of liquid at a time. If i remember correctly there were only about 3000 members here on the forums at that time. Now 5 years later there are 197K registered. I have always been a heavy analog smoker (3 Packs daily) Until recently I smoked 5ml of 36mg a day.
"Yeah I love my nic buzz" I'm a fiend, A nervous strung high person. Never seen me without a cig and now e-cig in my hand.
Success THO, for 5 years I have not stunk like a cigarette. My truck finally don't blow stink from my A/c vents. (always use them Florida) As of last month my anniversary here I'm down to 3ml of 6mg liquids. 15 ml of the 6mg left and it will be 0mg until I can replace the oral fixation which I believe is the main problem we all will face when we finally put them down. It will be onto a box of drink stirrers for me. It's finally going to be over. If I can do it anyone can. I never wanted to stop smoking but after 5 years of vapeing and no desire to have a real smoke "I'M DONE"
I am not a regular here as of late but there is a ton of info here to help you kick the habit. Don't let all the new BS that has been on the news scare you out of the obvious. E-cigs ARE a safer alternative to tobacco PERIOD!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Outstanding !

original

Status
Not open for further replies.