5 Years with Reosmods & Reoville

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Holy cow... 5 years go by fast hangin round here! I can't say enough great things about Rob, Reoville, and my trusty Reos. Thank You Rob and everybody here who has helped me!
Still... (even right this moment) I am vaping my original reo. Oh.. I have a few more Reos as well. I remember being skeptical ordering my first mod. Now…. I patiently wait to treat myself to a P 67.

Thanks Again All!
Bill

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks Man! You've been quiet lately huh?

I've noticed the same thing, FatBill. Super.....been missin' ya....

Thanks y'all ! I've been hangin more on Facebook because it's just hella easier to post pics and see content I like it better than the thread system native to forums.

After about 3 years here on ECF I've grown lazy and kinda tired of navigating threads. Now everything I want to see is in one place. Excellent for an ultra lazy tool like me.

I lurk here to keep up with things but I have found that many people here are also there. The worldwide REO community on FB is alive and well.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Congrats Bill, that is outstanding...your story is similar to mine...4 years on Tuesday and still using my original REO grand, amongst others.
I did FB for a long time back in the day, it's at the point my space was towards the end. All money grabbing and advertising.
Enjoying a VVwoodvil vape at the moment, this place is wonderful!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats Bill, that is outstanding...your story is similar to mine...4 years on Tuesday and still using my original REO grand, amongst others.
I did FB for a long time back in the day, it's at the point my space was towards the end. All money grabbing and advertising.
Enjoying a VVwoodvil vape at the moment, this place is wonderful!

I see absolutely zero ads bro.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I remember being the tiniest-but skeptical of Reo's simply because I didn't understand what was behind the little delrin insert inside of each Reo mod... Well, now that I've owned one for years, I can proudly say that I know exactly what's behind that magic curtain, and it's magical to say the least :p There WAS and still-IS absolutely NOTHING to be skeptical about when it comes to REO's! lol. They're the powerhouse ANY man (or TOUGH woman!) is looking for, because not-only ARE they powerful, but they're TANKS, too. You're NOT going to break a REO, like you could easily break ANY mechanical tube mod with a magnetic button. (The buttons can fall-out & shatter during battery change. The firing mechanism can wind-up losing a vital tiny little piece, which HAS-happened to me! a TON of BS can happen to mech-tubes. NOT-so when it comes to my Reo. NOT-so when it comes to my baby... It'll last forever if I take care of her. & even-IF something should break, rob has personally asked me to send her in for repair at-least once. haha. I always managed to fix er' on my own, but if i had-to, it's nice to know I could send it on in!! There's NOTHING anybody could ever say to change my decision- I came to the following decision between 3 weeks before X-mas, and now... & that decision is simple: If I am buying a new quality mod, that high quality mod IS going to be a REO. I'm not talking about my NEXT high quality mod, of-course... Ohhh no, I've got plans... Plans to buy ONLY Reo mods for EVERY high-quality mod purchase in my future! lol. I really do genuinely feel as-though I don't NEED another "quality" mod, if it isn't a Rob's REOs. That's all there is to it, zip, hook, line, zap, and sinker. & thank-god for Reo's mods, & their durability. My current REO is a 2nd-hand that I purchased in the classies at reduced price due-to rusting. I have-to say, she's done me VERY well all these years, & I'll always have her by my side, no matter WHAT new regulated mods come-out from now to eternity!!)

& yesssir, you can bet I will RELISH the day I get my hands on a brand-new Reo... :'( might-even cry. I can't imagine the emotions I'd feel, opening a package full of Brand-New REO. haha. <3 & that nastalgia, that lust, that was all created through Rob's hard work & his goal to create & continue to manufacture the most solid, unbreakable mod on the market, which so-happens to have an "upside-down dripping mechanism" that makes vaping on a Reo easier than vaping on any other dripper... & I am ALL-about dripping. It's the best way to conserve liquid & the best possible way to experience the flavor of your juice. So in closing, I find-myself after having written a raving, shining review, for the Reo. lol. WHY? because if a new member/new vaper should happen-on-into this thread, I hope that they will read these two long paragraphs and realize just how special the REO really-is. It's that special.

Congratulations on 5yrs with the Reo mods, Fbill. May the good luck & good squonks stay in your favor. & may the squonks be with you, always and forever. enjoy the reo-vaping journey my friend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread