5000mah enclosed battery mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

N rustica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
I bought an evic-vt two years in a row since 2016 but this year I wasn't able to find any in stock, so I bought the joyetech ocular instead. Very little written here on ecf what it is, what it does, will it last as well as the evic-vt??? I'm about to hook it up and see if the firmware is up to date, I will report back later. I took 290 steps today LOL

If this mod doesn't work out, what are some of the other options in the 5000mah enlosed battery mod category? I like the way joyetech does the big round button

Reactions: stols001

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
I bought an evic-vt two years in a row since 2016 but this year I wasn't able to find any in stock, so I bought the joyetech ocular instead. Very little written here on ecf what it is, what it does, will it last as well as the evic-vt??? I'm about to hook it up and see if the firmware is up to date, I will report back later. I took 290 steps today LOL

If this mod doesn't work out, what are some of the other options in the 5000mah enlosed battery mod category? I like the way joyetech does the big round button
I pif'd my Occular 80. Too gimmicky for me. It was pif'd to me for same reason. The current owner finds he has to reset frequently. He seems to like the bells and whistles though. I have a Releaux Rx mini. Not a 5000 mhz. But it is a great devise. My beater. So with that being said I previously owned a Totally Wicked VT 60. 5000mhz battery and although the tank with it was sub-par the battery was perfect. Long lasting VC-VW. With my Original Crown it was a great device. 2-3 days before charging and consistant. Probably gone the way if the Dodo. I pif'd that also and is still going strong. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread