Status
Not open for further replies.

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
901 and 510 box mods for sale. They have an on/off switch to keep from turning on in your pocket. They use 1 14500 3.7V battery, that last a long time and gives a more consistent hit longer than standard batteries. 901 box only no battery, charger, or atomizer $23 shipped in the US. 510 box, no battery, charger or atomizer $27 shipped in the US. Atomizers, batteries and chargers also available. PM me
IMG_0573.jpg

Last edited:

ez2dealwit

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Manatee County, FL
i can't find the old thread, so i'll have to ask again hehe...how long does the batt last generally...how much will u charge for a charger, what kind of charger? how much for each batt & are they protected...

Depends on how much you vape. I used to switch batteries on a 510 e-cig about 5 to 6 times in a 12 hour shift. With the box mod, 1 14500 will last before I go to work and then an hour or 2 after I get home. Battery life on a mod lasts way longer than the standard e-cig batteries and the other plus is the batteries normally can be charged anywhere from 200 to 1,000 times. A standard e-cig battery will generally last 30-45 days. The box mod drags are also more consistent.

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
Depends on how much you vape. I used to switch batteries on a 510 e-cig about 5 to 6 times in a 12 hour shift. With the box mod, 1 14500 will last before I go to work and then an hour or 2 after I get home. Battery life on a mod lasts way longer than the standard e-cig batteries and the other plus is the batteries normally can be charged anywhere from 200 to 1,000 times. A standard e-cig battery will generally last 30-45 days. The box mod drags are also more consistent.
already talked with him, but thanx for the extra batt info :) i hope to make a mod of my own later on still...

jwood

Oct 10, 2009
Free bump for the thread, and a quick question. I am looking for a charger and at least 2 14500 protected batteries for my own nicostick mod (first one, literally finished it an hour ago) and really don't want to wait for my power supply to come from across the pacific lol. I am in michigan but work in Fort Wayne, so if you'd be willing I'd be willing to either meet up with you and purchase them or have you overnight them to me. I'm pretty anxious to try out my own build lol

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
All the batteries and chargers I have are sold except for a pair of batteries and a single charger I have used for 3 weeks. Waiting for more from China. PM me if you are interested in the used ones.

Free bump for the thread, and a quick question. I am looking for a charger and at least 2 14500 protected batteries for my own nicostick mod (first one, literally finished it an hour ago) and really don't want to wait for my power supply to come from across the pacific lol. I am in michigan but work in Fort Wayne, so if you'd be willing I'd be willing to either meet up with you and purchase them or have you overnight them to me. I'm pretty anxious to try out my own build lol

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Can the batts and charger be bought at Radio Shack?

I just saw the 14500 battery at my local Radio Shack. There was no price on the package or on the shelf where it was displayed. I brought it to the cashier who scanned and said; "That'll be $16". To which I replied; "Ummm, no. No it won't". LOL

Good to know for an emergency though. They had a charger too. I didn't ask the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread