510 Atomizer Chrome Dual Coil LR EXTRA for UFSv.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mucbaerchen

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
germanya
Has anyone tried the 510 Atomizer Chrome Dual Coil LR Extra It seems they might be a good choice for a bottom-feed application like the UFS since the coil is actually at the bottom of the Atomizer.New from the E-Cigz HiPerformance Range. Atomizer for DSE/Joye 510 chrome, suitable for use with Golden Greek GGTS and other mods and in particular the UFS.

510 Atomizer Chrome Dual Coil LR EXTRA LONG [510ATOMCHROMELOWXL] - £5.99 : E-Cigz London, Discount Electronic Cigarette & cheap E-liquid suppliers, Atomizers, Cartomizers, Batteries, GGTS, Ecigs E-Cigs E Cigs E Cigz
Product Specifications
Maximum voltage 3.7v
1.7 ohm (laser engraved)

I've got some coming, but was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.???????
Thanks nicely for the answers
Muc :)

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
No pic on the site, but if it's the same thing as these then they're great :) I have used a 1.5 ohm dual coil atomizer and it's a beast at 6V in a UFS

I'm just dripping in em in this vid, but they really do work great in the UFS, not to mention that they allow you to use your ufs in extended mode!

Tgoode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Ontario
tgoode.zenfolio.com
I've used a number of different atomisers in my UFS v2

Joye 510 2 ohm and 1.5 ohm
Bridgeless 510 2 &1.5
COV hybrid (vapage uni) in 2 & 1.5
COV DCA 2 ohm

The conclusion I have reached is that hybrids are where it's at.

The problem with the DCA is that it's too easy to have one coil good and one starved resulting in half burned vapes, or one flooded and the other good resulting in anemic cold vapes. Hitting that sweet spot is transient and too easy to lose.

YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread