510 Atomizer Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexxygirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Wenatchee Washington, USA
I use a silver bullet from altsmoke.com, with a 510 1.5LR atty (because i have to change flavors or my tongue seems to lose tastebuds rapidly) from vaporkings.com, my favorite juices from abroad (tonic firecracker@ puresmoker.com) honey tobacco from mountolympusvapors.com and hilton from awesomevapor.com just to name a few, drip tips from mypvshop.com, and currently working on making my own juices.
Anyway, hope this helps your needs. (above are my opinions only, so do with them what you will)

frew

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Long Island, NY
Thank You. Out of the ciscos and ikenvape which one would you choose for a standard 750mah or 950mah 510 battery? Also, do you have any experience or knowledge concerning the Bauway 510 atomizer as far as taste, vapor and longevity?
Other folks please chime in here if you have something to add. Thanks for present and, in advance, future replies.

frew:vapor:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I prefer the SR Cisco 306's for more subtle flavors and the 510-t for everything else. The regular 510 doesn't work nearly as well for me as the 510-t.

If you get the 306's from Avid Vapor, I would suggest getting the drip-tip adapter from them too. That way you can use the same type of drip-tip as you do for your 510's. Plus, that way you don't have to drip through the drip-tip and maybe get e-liquid on your lips. It can be very irritating.

I like the SR 306's because the LR are way too hot for me. But, you might try both. Most people seem to prefer the LR. And, I prefer the 510-t over the 510 because it seems to wick better without flooding as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread