510 Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveHolland

Nov 24, 2012
United States
I have been vaping for a while now. I first started out with the Blu, I guess that was a mistake. I got addicted to the Revolver line up as I have purchased the Elite, Ion and Talon tank system. I just ordered my first mod today, the Cylon Mini VV, and I am looking for a really quality atomizer to use with it. I am looking at running 5.0-6.0v with this system. I really like the large vapor and flavor production of the Revolver atomizers and I would just like to see what else is out there that performs to the same standard. I have heard of SMOK, VIVI, and Boge but I am not sure where they stand in comparison. I would love to hear some input from people who have been doing it or someone with some Revolver experience too.

AnthraxINC

Oct 5, 2012
Minnesota
i wouldnt put a vivi up to 5v personally, Smok is great with a dual coil+dual hole good vapor and holds out for about 3-4 weeks with 2.5ohms @4.6v. and Boge is very good, great vapor and great taste, only back draw is that punching your own holes if u want a tank, but dripping and refilling works great too!

Recommend: Smok 2.5ohm 2hole+2coil @4.6-4.8volts. Or Vivi w/ 2.4 Head(the kit will come with 1.8,2.4,2.8 heads) @ 4volts.

Both will give u different tastes, both will preform. Vivi will be the easiest, and Smok will be just like any tank.

Good Luck!

manifestgtr

Mar 27, 2011
lowell mass
dude boges have never done me wrong (maybe once or twice but I can't remember)...I honestly can't point out a time in the last 2 years when one has let me down

I've also had good experiences with bauways and smoktechs even though they definitely have their detractors...funny enough, the 510s that have given me the biggest problem are joyes...in the past few months, I've had 2 or 3 go on the bum

boges are awesome but you should also check out ikenvape...they take atties apart and build them to pretty tight, pretty amazing specs...I haven't gotten anything from them lately but I always ALWAYS had good experiences with them

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Well I have a couple of L-Rider PV's (Cylon), but one is set at 3.7v with a Viva Nova, and the other is set at 3.4v with a really nice 1.3ohm HH-357 dripping atty.

Guess I'm trying to say forget the 6v BS, and set your nice new Cylon up where it will vape the best.

The Smoketech DCT is the bottom of the barrel for carto tanks, and dual coil cartos are a real looser on that PV. Since you got a "Cylon", get their J-Tank and laser drilled Boge cartos. (the 3ohm Boge is nice at about 4.5-5v)

DaveHolland

Nov 24, 2012
    United States
    Thanks for the good info, its my first VV and I didnt want to drop a ton on it besides it seems the L-Rider is the same as the Mini. What would you recommend for my 2nd VV mod? I was told to get the Smok Zmod but I backed out because of the price right now. Lastly, would you recommend a wick or carto tank? I am new to the tanks but my wicked setup right now is a cheap one but I see a lot of carto tanks. I find its always a better experience if you get the higher quality stuff thats out there. My push for 6v vaping is just because I have never done it. I want a lot of vapor, I guess maybe like a kind of hookah smoke. Right now with my 3.7 Talon an analog feels like air but I for some reason want to push it further. I have heard nothing but great things about the HH.357. Sounds like that atty will be just what I am looking for but on the downside I heard it requires a lot of maintenance. I will get one just to try it so I can decide if its worth it to me.

Last edited:

Waterman

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Colorado
    I started with the stardust types and then the Smoktech DTC,but they seem to change the flavor of the juice about halfway through, I wasn't sure if it was the plastic tank but the first being wicks and the second a carto style, then the plastic tank was my last suspect. Started looking for a glass alternative and found Valley Vapes. They have affordable Pyrex tanks and thought I would give them a spin. I was originally looking to keep the original flavor of the juice witch it did but learned the meaning of clouds of vapor woo hoo! I have since ordered 3 times.

I heard a lot about getting glass or pyrex tanks. I got a high quality tank, no rubber all screw on connections, but after re-reading the description its a plastic tank... I purchased the dual coil attys separate. Got a box of 5 for both dual and single coil smok attys. Pretty much I bought all the parts to build a tank instead of getting a packaged one.

U-DCTank Tube 6ml - Chrome

DaveHolland

Nov 24, 2012
    United States
    I have some smok single and dual coils, Boge carto in the mail, the VIVI nova tank and a drip atty. All of which have been pretty good, with so far the smok on top. I will go ahead a order up some ikenvap cartos and a few more tanks so I can have a flavor variety. With the ikenvape, they have the different lines, Gold, Platinum, punch and diamond. What is the best model? Whats the difference?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread