510 Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
Hi, considering I am still a newbie, hope this isn't too dumb of a question. :confused: I have a generic 510 starter kit that I got from ElectronicStix. I need to get some 510 atomizers to have as a backup.........paranoia. So, I don't know what to buy or where is the best deal.

My unit is not a genuine Joye. It is stainless steel and holds the battery.

I have seen LR low resistance attys and don't know what they are or if I can or should use them.

Do you think I can just go to any vendor on here and order oh a half dozen attys, and that they will fit?

Appreciate your patience and assistance, I've never seen such a helpful group of people. Thanks in advance!!

:vapor:

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
Thanks everyone for your help. Now you've brought up a fat batt. Don't think I have that. Mine is close to cigarette size.
But, I also have a saber unit that I switch the atomizers with. I think my regular 510 is the 3.7 volt type and the saber, I don't know...will research. I think it may be 5 volts.
Anyway, the way I understand it is that I can buy any 510 attys and they will work on my 510.
Thanks to eyebrook, classwife and sanjosse for taking the time to respond to me. This is a great place to be!!! :vapor:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
If you're looking to purchase a bunch of 510 atty's try here BULK DSE901 DSE801 Joye 510 Atomizers. They're about the cheapest you'll find from a USA vendor on genuine Joye atty's. If you get a 510 to 901 adapter you can run the 901 atty's which are even cheaper. Note that the prices are for 10 atty's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread