510 Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I've been doing this a long time. Over 3 years now. I've tried a lot of different things. I was using 6v (Chuck) and Boge cartos for the last 2 years. 2 weeks ago I got some of THESE and everything has changed. I put away everything else and I use these exclusively now. They are one of the best inventions I've seen in this hobby. They work with any ego/Riva style battery and can work with any other mod but may need an adapter to give it clearance from the connector.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I've been doing this a long time. Over 3 years now. I've tried a lot of different things. I was using 6v (Chuck) and Boge cartos for the last 2 years. 2 weeks ago I got some of THESE and everything has changed. I put away everything else and I use these exclusively now. They are one of the best inventions I've seen in this hobby. They work with any ego/Riva style battery and can work with any other mod but may need an adapter to give it clearance from the connector.

I agree that the CF4+ is a pretty neat deal. FINALLY a CE type device that you don't spend more time getting to work than you do using it!
    CE4+, stardust, vision ego ... all the same thing. Surprised some vendor isn't calling it the "Vgo" .. yet.
    However, I still like my Boge cartos in a carto tank.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA

Have you used the 2.1ohm ones yet? How long do they last?

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I concur with Houdini: these Vision/Stardust/CE4 (whatever you want to call them) are splendid!

No leaking, decent flavor and TH (as long as you tilt them horizontally when the e-liquid gets low), and they're cleanable! I've cleaned one 12 times now, and after cleaning it works just like new. Some variations are even rebuildable.

I've only used the SR version, not the LR.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I agree that the CF4+ is a pretty neat deal. FINALLY a CE type device that you don't spend more time getting to work than you do using it!
    CE4+, stardust, vision ego ... all the same thing. Surprised some vendor isn't calling it the "Vgo" .. yet.
    However, I still like my Boge cartos in a carto tank.

Are the 3 exactly the same? I think I want the LR to try on ego batteries.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Here is my issue, I use my Provari almost all the time with Boge cartos in tanks. When I go out, I like to use something small. Currently I use a 808 setup. When I don't use the 808 cartos for more than a day or a few days, I think they get stale or something. They just dont taste too good. Will these Vision Ego Cart work for me?

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Here is the Vision Ego LR in red. It works great and I think it will be the ecig I will use when I am out and about. 2012-04-04_11-22-47_91 (480x640).jpg

sandscards

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2012
    Broken Arrow, OK
    I went down the same path. I use my provari and tanks at home but when just grabbing something and running around in the car the vision ego works great. I use the LR ones with the ego and even ordered some SR ones for the provari when I don't feel like refilling the tank. They hold enough so that they last a while. I have lost count how many times I have rinsed them out, dry burned every once in a while, fill it up and it is ready to go again. A very good design and product. I have noticed that when down to the very bottom of the tank the juice can get dark and thick. That is when I rinse and repeat. Good luck with them.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I went down the same path. I use my provari and tanks at home but when just grabbing something and running around in the car the vision ego works great. I use the LR ones with the ego and even ordered some SR ones for the provari when I don't feel like refilling the tank. They hold enough so that they last a while. I have lost count how many times I have rinsed them out, dry burned every once in a while, fill it up and it is ready to go again. A very good design and product. I have noticed that when down to the very bottom of the tank the juice can get dark and thick. That is when I rinse and repeat. Good luck with them.

I have a T-Rex battery that works great with the Vision. I also have 2 FS Ego batteries that will NOT work. I'm so ...... about those batteries. They have a lip under the threads that wont let the Vision screw all the way down on it. What other batteries work with these Visions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread