510 carts: has anyone successfully dyed / painted / stickered them a different colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixnay

Feb 19, 2010
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I seem to be in that minority of vapers who care MORE--not less--about the aesthetics of their ecig as they go...

I recently bought a metallic red 510 (battery + atomizer) whose look I adore...except for the clunky black cartridge at the end!

I tried giving a white 510 cart a 48-hour bath in some red food dye, but of course the plastic didn't take the colour at all. Oh well--worth a shot. :rolleyes:

The only thread I've been able to find about this is called "510 colored carts? tan?" (sorry, can't post links yet). A responder mentioned LeCig's soft cartomizers (which admittedly look pretty awesome if you're after the tan filter look). However, I like the performance of the normal 510 atomizers and don't want to give them up.

I guess I could keep my ecig one colour by tailpiping (hee hee--love that term!), but I prefer the convenience of carts to dripping.

So...has anybody found a solution to the problem of 510 cart colours?

• Are there any vendors out there who sell 510-compatible carts in colours besides white and black?
  • Has anybody found a non-toxic paint/nail polish/dye/sticker/what-have-you that did the trick?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread