510 compatible, tank format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strtsmthng

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,
I am really intrigued by Usonicig's technology, but there is no way I will buy an AIO or pod device.

Any chance you will could the technology in a 510 compatible tank format with replaceable inserts? Judging from disassembly videos it should be possible, also I would think this could potentially widen your customer base significantly, especially if the device was capable of subohm-like performance in terms of vapor and flavour production.

Usonicig_Cecily

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2018
www.usonicig.com
Hi,
I am really intrigued by Usonicig's technology, but there is no way I will buy an AIO or pod device.

Any chance you will could the technology in a 510 compatible tank format with replaceable inserts? Judging from disassembly videos it should be possible, also I would think this could potentially widen your customer base significantly, especially if the device was capable of subohm-like performance in terms of vapor and flavour production.
Hi,thanks so much for your advice. Yes, our engineer said we can adopt the 510 compatible tank. But recently we focus on using our technology on pod mod. As you know, people usually don't use 510 compatible tank on pod mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread