Status
Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
So the use to make mods from flashlights, now making flashlights from mods, full circle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

not quite what i am talking about,,there is such a thing as a flash light head that screws into the 510 of your mod
scroll up and there is a ft link to them

Reactions: Eskie

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
not quite what i am talking about,,there is such a thing as a flash light head that screws into the 510 of your mod
scroll up and there is a ft link to them
I got it initially. Yes, perhaps not really full circle then, but some of the first mods used a flashlight to make a mod and now a mod is used to make a flashlight. Yes, that would be kind of silly to destroy a mod to make a flashlight

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
I got it initially. Yes, perhaps not really full circle then, but some of the first mods used a flashlight to make a mod and now a mod is used to make a flashlight. Yes, that would be kind of silly to destroy a mod to make a flashlight

those were blue\pink paws
the flashlight i'm after is not made from a flash light , it's an accessory

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So the use to make mods from flashlights, now making flashlights from mods, full circle.

Well technically I think the flashlight heads are a way to get your mod through customs...

I think everyone should have one, jic.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I've seen them advertised but couldn't get my head round the 10 second cut-off most mods have. And what wattage would you set the device to ?
Am i missing something ?
If you put it on a mech mod you wouldn't have either of those problems.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

They also make usb adapters that will let you charge your phone from your mod. So what a choice you have to make, mod runtime or phone power. Life is so complicated.

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
iu

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
They also make usb adapters that will let you charge your phone from your mod. So what a choice you have to make, mod runtime or phone power. Life is so complicated.
I was thinking a tooth brush. Those electric toothbrushes are expensive, so if you can make one that adapts and vibrates, wala!

• Creative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread