510 for 35$ w/6mo warranty 2 attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

warp1900

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
TX
Dear Juggalo,
I have never posted here before, but when i read your first comment i was a little confused, the second was outrageous and you just could not stop doing more and more comments!
I just can't stand ignorant people like yourself that have to make clear they are not stupid.
Many of us have ordered repeatedly from China with no problems whatsoever. You think you are very smart because you never order from China?, L O L, yes, you are a genius. All i can say is you watch Fox News way 2 much for your own good.
You need to relax and maybe then you will see beyond the tip of your nose.
The Evil Empire is neither in Russia or China, and yes, they actually have mail service, cars, computers, and even TV's!
P.S. A China citizen invented the e-cigarette for you and all of us.

ShMiGgY

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
I exclusively order from China :)

Biggest cheapest bottles of juice with excellent flavor (my faves of my juice collection came from Ruyan), the e-cigs from Ruyan are excellent quality and very refined, shipping is 12 bucks (or was at least) and very fast (5 days)...

I'd see no reason not to order from China, and with our e-ciggery being in question, we may all find ourselves ordering from there anyways.

what an odd post.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Only 5 Days Delivery Time from China? Is that true? I was about to order from north cal with a 3 Day Delivery but if 2 extra day will save me 50% then I should go with Ruyan.

Please post up about how long it took your order to come from China. ASAP- I gotta quit smoking analogs! Can't wait for my 510.

Thanks Robert

Robert, I usually get my China order in 7 to 10 days. It varies. But I've never had it take longer than 10 business days.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I placed an order from RD(China) on the 16th and it should be here on Monday(the 22nd) so about 5-6 days depending on what day of the week you order. Damned Sunday. Also, if you place your order before the 30th of June, you'll get a permanent 5% discount on all purchases after your first purchase. They're pretty dang generous, I tell you what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread