Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Use any 510 atomizer as a tank system! Easily refill this cartridge with ~1.2ml of e-liquid and vape away! A convenient way to get the most out of your atomizer and electronic cigarette!

Translucent so you can see your liquid until the very last drop!

Only $5.99 for a 2 pack :)

Get yours today!

DSC07012__75913_zoom.JPG

510 Tank Cartridges (2 Pack) - VaporFlow, Inc.

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Thanks Angl!

I did put instructions on the product page so you may want to cross check that to make sure you are using it to it's potential :)

Thanks! I didn't see that when I ordered them. Pretty much the way I did it! Not bad for a blonde winging it! LOL :)
Thanks again!

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
Are these the same design as the smart carts? Everytime I try to refill a smart cart the little bridge that keeps the poly from pushing back into the cart breaks or comes loose resulting in little to no contact with the bridge.

Do these have a clear sleeve that slides over the tank part? Is the bridge tough or can it be removed?

Thanks

Neon

Andygev35

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Covington, Georgia
I can't speak for the design of the SmartCarts, but these have a shallow "cup" that holds a small amount of poly-fill and has two holes in the bottom. This "cup" is easily removed to fill the cart itself. I must say, I'm extremely impressed with these. They fit snugly in all my 510 atty's, they last me an ENTIRE day without refilling, and have yet to experience any burnt flavor. I use a 50/50 VG and PG e-juice mix and couldn't be happier. Great product!!:headbang::headbang:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
These are not smartcarts, they are a different design. There are 2 pieces: the tube of the body, and the bridge (which holds the polyfill). The bridge comes off with minor force applied.

Hope that helps!

Jason

Are these the same design as the smart carts? Everytime I try to refill a smart cart the little bridge that keeps the poly from pushing back into the cart breaks or comes loose resulting in little to no contact with the bridge.

Do these have a clear sleeve that slides over the tank part? Is the bridge tough or can it be removed?

Thanks

Neon

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
These are not smartcarts, they are a different design. There are 2 pieces: the tube of the body, and the bridge (which holds the polyfill). The bridge comes off with minor force applied.

Hope that helps!

Jason

Thanks Jason, that does help a lot :) are you able to post a pic of the removable bridge that keeps the poly in place? The ones on the smart carts is a super small O ring that will come loose if its even touched by the syringe when being filled, big pain in the rear end.

Neon

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Thanks Jason, that does help a lot :) are you able to post a pic of the removable bridge that keeps the poly in place? The ones on the smart carts is a super small O ring that will come loose if its even touched by the syringe when being filled, big pain in the rear end.

Neon

Took lots of pics and put them on the actual product page :)

510 Tank Cartridges (2 Pack) - VaporFlow, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread