510d boge 2.0ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynn

Dec 18, 2011
Australia
Hi all, Just got back from my holidays and picked up my new juice and cartomizers (510d boge 2.0ohm) poped one on my clone ego type battery that i finally metered to be running 3.77v and all i got to say is wow... really an improvement over the atomizers i was using that came with it, one of which i de-bridged for dripping in. If you have only tried atomizers so far i urge you to try these cartos out ASAP, it's a warmer vape with a real nice taste and the blueberry 16mg vg i got at the moment. Can't wait to try the vapor vixen maple pancakes as soon as i get something to double it with. On a side note anyone got some advise on resistance vs raw volt?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Re ohms - on any 450mah+ battery you can use down to 2 ohms and probably down to 1.7ohms without problem. But lower than that has a chance of damaging an encased mass-produced battery like Ego and its clones but many use them anyway, most with no problems. But a few have had 1.5 ohm things kill a battery in hot ways like melting something inside that makes the battery not turn off, melt the button, and get extremely hot (could blow). So some recommend you only use 1.5 ohm on bigger mods AW IMR high drain batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread