520Giveaway!!! Do the following steps and be the Lucky guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiamaat

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2020
Constanta, Romania
#1 About 7 years ago, while i was a heavy smoker (3 packs a day) i saw a vape in real life for the first time when a friend of mine got a istick pico or something like that. I liked the ideea, i bought a AIO pen and started vaping, at first both vaping and smoking, then i stayed a few months only on vapes. After switching from sailing to a desk job, i started smoking again because of the entourage at work, everybody was going out for smoking breaks. In the end i have decided to start only vaping for good so i have bought myself a dual battery mod kit , batteries, charger, liquid to make it myself. Basicly i invested so much in vaping to be sure i will stick with it. It became a hobby since then because i love making coils, i love making ejuice ( i only buy flavors and i mix it to my liking) and now i can say it is a passionate hobby, i read everything about all products/ watch video / try as many devices as possible :)

William Dalgauer

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 16, 2021
    I started to love vaping about two years ago because I needed a heart operation and the doctor would not do it unless I quit smoking. I figured 45 years of smoking was enough! I started with disposables then quickly switched to pod systems for the lower cost and infinite variety of flavors and nicotine strengths. I only wish I had switched over sooner! Every time I see a friend who still smokes, I tell them my story and try and get them off cigarettes and into vaping!

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread