Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com

Peety

May 29, 2010
san diego
Wanted to bump this thread with my take on the RY4.

Got mine 60/40 PG/VG and holy cow is this amazing. Doesnt really taste like dekang RY4 at all but it has such a complex flavor.

Its more fruity than caramel. It seems like a plum type flavor with a tobacco finish?

Cant put my finger on it. Would it be possible to tell me whats in it?

Amazing company! VB for life!

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
ARGGH! I just ordered both of those in 5ml because that was all that was available. I totally would have bought the bigger bottles.

Oh well at least I got the 30ml of banana...yummy!

Sorry for the noob question but what are RY4 and 555 and why are they the rage on many forums? (I know they are tobacco flavors, but I need some sort of description)

Both 555 and RY4 are "tobacco" flavors. 555 is described as having a nutty undertone, while RY4 has a caramel undertone.

Hope that helps.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Got my 555 and ry4 yesterday and tried 555 for the first time. I have never had any other vendors 555 so I have nothing to compare it to.

All I can taste is honey at this point, BUT I have found that Vaporbomb juice is best once it ages at least a week, so I am really looking forward to next week when I can try it again and see if some tobacco flavor pokes its way through the honey taste. If not its still a cool flavor and one I will enjoy.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Ok so its been over a week and I have revaped both the 555 and the RY4 I received from vaporbomb. I tried both on clean attys ( both soaked in 71% iso alcohol for thirty minutes then left to dry for 24 hours ) The 555 I vaped with my eGo and the RY4 with my 510 ( all stock parts no LR ).

Unfortunately, both juices tasted exactly the same. A very strong taste of honey and nothing else. I was quite disappointed in both of them, especially considering how good my other Vaporbomb flavors have been, and neither are something I would recommend to someone looking for a decent replica of those classics. Based on the fact they BOTH have such a strong honey taste, I am left wondering if the order was mixed correctly. Honey in 555 I understand as that is in the description of other 555's but Ive yet to get a RY4 that had any honey flavor at all ( until this juice).

Like I said last week, even its all I get is honey its vapable, its just not going to be a "go to" juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread