Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
fright, it sounds like your friend has the exact batteries he needs for this mod.

Here is the product description from COV:

NEW! 5v Wow! Mod! Finally a 5v regulated tube Mod you can afford! Black finished Aluminum is light weight! Feels nice in your hand! I love Dual Coil Cartomizers at 5v! Use the 510 or even better the eGo Dual Coil Cartomizers. Or atomizers. Uses 2x LiFePo4 3.0v CR123A Batteries. Choose from AW, Tenergy or COV LiFePo4 Batteries. Get the Tenergy Charger Pack with 2 batteries and a charger for the wall or your car!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
fright, it sounds like your friend has the exact batteries he needs for this mod.

Here is the product description from COV:

NEW! 5v Wow! Mod! Finally a 5v regulated tube Mod you can afford! Black finished Aluminum is light weight! Feels nice in your hand! I love Dual Coil Cartomizers at 5v! Use the 510 or even better the eGo Dual Coil Cartomizers. Or atomizers. Uses 2x LiFePo4 3.0v CR123A Batteries. Choose from AW, Tenergy or COV LiFePo4 Batteries. Get the Tenergy Charger Pack with 2 batteries and a charger for the wall or your car!

Thanks I was guessing that was the case just wanted to make sure I know the AW Lifepo4 are rated at 3.2v while the tenergys are rated at 3v so I wanted to make sure. I am waiting to place another order till I order some other parts for my GG but it looks like I will be picking one of these up as well. My friend works construction and needs something cheap to use while at work.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
It seems to vary by vendor. I've seen those same batteries listed at some sites as 3v and others as 3.2v, but they are both the same battery.

Yea, they all meter around 3.6V when hot off the charger and drop down to about 3.35 unloaded after just a few minutes.

Hawkeye4077

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
West Central NJ
Welp, Once again Bruce delivers.!!! 5v wow came today, hooked it to the clear repititious dual coil cartos, and vapes soo much it produces Clouds of Vapor..........(pun intended). Also used it on the clear ego dual coil cartos and the same...... Clouds of Vapor ...... Good Choice Debb..Now I have all my EGO 1000 batts and about 20 30ml bottles of juice I dont use to get rid of......... Dang Nabbit will they ever stop making bigger and better things!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

hazard410

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Farmington, New Mexico
i have a few questions about what batteries will work. AW ICR 123 / 16340 750mAH Protected 3.7 volt,
AW IMR 16340 550mAh 3.7v high drain unprotected and last will any 18650 fit and work since it is the same size as 2 123's stacked and if so which ones that you know of? i know this is alot of questions but thanks in advance for any answers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread