6 months without an analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tocho

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Chiapas / Mexico
73ckn797, LV SuzyQ, Carri, Thank you all for your kind words. The Ocellot cheers to you too. fordski gracias paisano.

Health improvements yes, my red cell blood count diminished, it started lowering in the first month and stabilized at around the 4th month, it still a little higher but I´m naturally hemoconcentrated. According to my daughter and some people I know, my skin looks better. My sense of smell and taste has improved dramatically, now I cans sense a lot more in my food or any aroma, just feels a lot more vividly. 6 months ago, I could just walk for 20 minutes and started to feel tired, right now I can go for 3 hours at a rapid and steady pace with no fatigue at all.

I´ve gain a lot of weight, but didn´t started when I switch to e cigs, it started 3 monts ago when I decided to lower my nic levels.
Right now I can barely fit in my clothes. I used to be 69 kg (around 152 lb) and I´ve gain over 12 kg in the past 3 months (thats around 26 lb). But I suppose it was a combination of things, I lowered my nic levels dramatically , I went from 36 mg to mostly zero (I still vape 12 mg when I get the cravings) in a short period of time, besides the last months have been very stressful work wise for me, and since I was determined to go for zero nic, I started eating compulsively plus I haven´t had the time to exercise, well this are the results, I´m chubby, but a more healthy one. I will deal with that lather.

Cheers to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread