• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

601 ePipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Needless to say, I absolutely need one of these, as I am stupid like that. I was wondering if anyone here has ever used the HV 601 ePipe kit from Gentlemen's Reserve? Or is there a better one out there? What concerns me about the one from GMR is where they say "the downside is that the battery and atomizer are built into the same unit so when the atomizer does the entire battery must also be replaced, which is the most expensive component of the kit unfortunately!" Can anyone further explain to me exactly what they mean by that?

Thanks!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Ya, it uses cartridges that you fill some polyfill with juice then you sit that down on the atomizer....basically it has NO connection of any sort (like a 510 connection or 808 so on and so forth) just an atomizer built into the pipe body. Also it has no replaceable battery, it is built in to the body. So the pipe body is only good until the atomizer is dead, which could be a month or a year depending on how you use it. I have one that I have barely used, it is really a nice looking piece............Also i did a review on it....keep in mind this was a while ago and it was my first hardware review so it is a bit on the I am not impressed with my skillz side lmao Vaping Hardware Review: The DSE601H USB E-Pipe from The Gentlemens Reserve - YouTube

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Jables, you should really check out epipemods. Hand made bowls, 18350 Batteries and 51o connection. The set-up options are endless. They are in the US though, I am in Toronto and received my epipe from them in a week, don't know if I was just lucky... I ordered a bunch of their "pipe sauce" (juice with nic) with the pipe too. I highly recommend checking out these awesome pipes.
Check out this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/293355-epipemods-com-fully-custom-made-wood-e-pipes-part-2-a-88.html
and google epipemods to get their website.
They release about 10 pipes a week lately and they sell fast. Good luck!

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
you can also check out healthcabin.net they have the upgraded pipe that you can use boge cartos on instead

Oh neat ! DSE601C .. that looks like a decent cheaper option from China and according to healthcabin: "So you can use Boge 510D cartomizer insteadly." :p

And .. what therealcmac said, spend a little extra for the Jazz Cartopipe for something more classic looking or epipemods for a more custom look. If you want something crazy, custom, expensive and 3 feet long; Mythical Fabrications makes custom pipes and CEV has the odd one in BC; Mythical Fabrications Pipe Mod -Wine Red 1

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
Just smoke a real pipe , you don't inhale them and with moderation ain't really bad for your health , I've been cigarette free for 4 years now and got into pipes and cigars and really enjoy the hobby , my ecigs are still #1 but a pipe or cigar every once in awhile is great for relaxation . check out ebay for some estate pipes

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
Oh neat ! DSE601C .. that looks like a decent cheaper option from China and according to healthcabin: "So you can use Boge 510D cartomizer insteadly." :p

And .. what therealcmac said, spend a little extra for the Jazz Cartopipe for something more classic looking or epipemods for a more custom look. If you want something crazy, custom, expensive and 3 feet long; Mythical Fabrications makes custom pipes and CEV has the odd one in BC; Mythical Fabrications Pipe Mod -Wine Red 1

I have a jazz carto pipe and it's sweet. Alex did a fabulous job. I find the cartomizer setup of the pipe easy to use. I'd recommend LR boges with it. It cooks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread