• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

7/14/2013 VIP East Valley Chapter Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
SUNDAY JULY 14, 2013
1:00 - 4:00
Crabby Don's Bar & Grill
3861 East Baseline Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234

Crabby Dons Bar & Grill - Gilbert AZ - The Liver Is Evil & Must Be Punished

We will be moving the meet inside this month out of the heat! Come out and join your friends and local vendors for great food, cold drinks and a warm vape.

NOTE: Desert Vapes, Hot Rod Vapors and other local vendors who attend may be using a special discount code and/or discounts for VIP members to order your goodies in advance and save big! Check their websites, or contact your favorite local vendor to inquire!

vape up and Rock on!

~ Hellen

♕(✿◠‿◠)♕

? ABOUT OUR vape MEETS? PM ME ANYTIME!

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I realize this is a late-to-the-party post, but I thought I'd put in a request:

Gilbert is a little far for me to get to -- what do y'all think about having the next one at Tempe Tavern on Apache & McClintock? I live within walking distance, is what's in it for me. Tempe Tavern has good drinks, great food and is vape-friendly, is what's in it for you all.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I realize this is a late-to-the-party post, but I thought I'd put in a request:

Gilbert is a little far for me to get to -- what do y'all think about having the next one at Tempe Tavern on Apache & McClintock? I live within walking distance, is what's in it for me. Tempe Tavern has good drinks, great food and is vape-friendly, is what's in it for you all.

Howdy!

If you can walk to Apache/McClintock from Woodland Hills, CA Gilbert isn't that much farther...

Hehe, sry, I couldn't resist....

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Howdy!

If you can walk to Apache/McClintock from Woodland Hills, CA Gilbert isn't that much farther...

Hehe, sry, I couldn't resist....

:lol: Actually, I'm in Tempe, on Apacha Blvd about half a block east of McClintock, and without a vehicle. That's why I was hoping for a meet at Tempe Tavern. And by the way, y'all have got to try their "Bottle Caps" -- fried, breaded chunks of Jalapeno pepper. Served up with dippin' sauce. Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread