Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Hey Paul - I just checked the tracking number on my order and it doesn't show any activity:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 6, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

I was hoping to get this in the next day or two since you're not that far from me.

paulspikey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2009
Henderson, KY USA
Hey JustMe....sometimes the PO doesnt update very quickly....Try again this afternoon. Ive been told that they dont download the scanners until they finish their routes.

Yes I should have Mega batts and several more flavors in 3 different strengths soon. They must be on the slowboat from china, because I keep getting the same message JustMe gets when I track them.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Get some blanks!
They're getting harder to find and I think you could attract a lot of traffic with them.
I go through 4 or 5 a week and with my Gf starting to vape that'd probably double.

I do blanks because I can't vape the PG bases.
I think a lot of people like to fill their own cartos...

Happy holidays.. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread