710 by Mad Murdock

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdee3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Mercersburg pa
What is 710 supposed to taste like?? Mine is horrid tasting it gagged me no joke. I hope it just needs steeping. I had 2 others try it and they could not take it ether, any suggestions?? I love pluid it is my go to vape and the AO is great as well but this 710 is terrible. Please help I have 100ml of this.

merops99

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Dairyland
really?? hmm...voluntarily to be a tester...;-)
What is 710 supposed to taste like?? Mine is horrid tasting it gagged me no joke. I hope it just needs steeping. I had 2 others try it and they could not take it ether, any suggestions?? I love pluid it is my go to vape and the AO is great as well but this 710 is terrible. Please help I have 100ml of this.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I still have some of the sample I received with a Pluid order a couple of months ago. On the first try, I wasn't getting much more than a malty caramel/weak coffee kind of thing. Now, it smells like a freshly unwrapped Hostess Cupcake which is odd since MM said there's no choco in it. Who knows, really? All I can say is if there ever was a juice that tried to recreate the super sweet, cocoa-esque, cakey waxiness of that cupcake, filling and icing, this is pretty close.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Well, I got 710 today. I also got some Big Melons. A little sample bottle came with it that I'm not sure what it is. It tastes like it has a tiny bit on anise in it, but it is by no means Pluid. Any idea as to what the mystery flavor is?

Oh, and 710 is quite tasty. It ain't coffee/chocolate, as people have been saying. At least to me. Big Melons is also very good. As well as the mystery flavor.

mrdee3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Mercersburg pa
Well, I got 710 today. I also got some Big Melons. A little sample bottle came with it that I'm not sure what it is. It tastes like it has a tiny bit on anise in it, but it is by no means Pluid. Any idea as to what the mystery flavor is?

Oh, and 710 is quite tasty. It ain't coffee/chocolate, as people have been saying. At least to me. Big Melons is also very good. As well as the mystery flavor.

The small sample is AO or (agent orange) a new flavor soon to be released by Mad Murdock. I think it taste like orange zest i love it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread