8 drops a session for 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyJames

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Sounds like a lot to me, I put about 7-10 drops in the big penstyle carts it last me for like 5 or 6 hours usually but I puff on it here and there I don't really sit and just vape on in continuously, at the most I take like 5 or 6 consecutive puffs, thats pretty much how I smoked analogs also though, like half an analog at a time every 15-30 minutes. Just be careful you arent flooding your atomizer, I found that I was actually getting more nicotine then I did before about 20 days into my quit and then I cut back on juice strength and it was really easy to do so but yea toward the end of that 20 days I couldn't go like 5 minutes without taking a quick vape hit and I finally realized why it was. It was easy for me to step down nicotine strengths but I became much more addicted to nicotine then I was when I actually smoked! :D

Its really easy to do with these things if your not really paying attention just cause they are so convenient you can pull them out of your pocket and take a quick drag no matter where you are at and there is no feeling of obligation to smoke the whole thing so you can just put it right back in your pocket.

A major thought that is helping me cut down on this thing is the realization that the more you smoke the worse off your going to feel, nicotine only feeds your addiction to nicotine in turn making you feel worse, so the less you use the better you will feel, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread