The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

801 Mod & 901 Mod

Discussion in 'Modding Forum' started by rickstar009, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rickstar009

rickstar009 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I bought these 2 Mods from Fillintheblank from ECF and i have modified them so you can use both batteries - 3.7v battery & 6v = 2 x 3v batteries

They work great with a fully fresh and charged battery(s) ...The batteries can last all day without having to charge them, some times even 2 days especially with the 2 x 3v batteries.

801 Mod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

901 Mod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i just wanted to show you guys on the modders forum my modified mods :)~Rick

2. rickstar009

A Modderator edited this thread of mine and didn't even have the courtesy to explain why? or even who he/she is that edited my tread, tsk :l ....It's turning into 1940's nazi germany on here

3. mnealtx

mnealtx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
    "It's turning into 1940's nazi germany on here "

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. rickstar009

Is there an eco in here ...here :rolleyes:

5. nicowolf

nicowolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    I love it. Now we have meta-mods (modified modifications).:cool:

Rick,

"Pay no attention to the Moderators behind the curtains.":D

Your just not in Oz, man. The wizards out here have almost NO sense of humor.:mad:

6. rickstar009

Lol@meta Mods ;)

I only broke off one of the battery connectors and lowered it then glued it with non toxic glue so it can then accommodate 2 different sized batteries ...3v and 6v ....I wouldn't exactly! say i deserved a Nobel prize award for it or anything ..But! i wouldn’t say no! to one if it was offered :D

I'm not to worried about the moderators on here Nico, it's no big deal ...really ...Just abit of common courtesy is all i ask from them:)

it's just starting to seem like there is one rule for some and another rule for others
    ...just my observation, tis all

**power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely**

Now it's back to the safe haven of emerald city for me before i get clobbered over the skull by a power tripping Mod:rolleyes: heh heh

7. rickstar009

By the way i have these 2 meta mods for sale in the classifieds on ECF :)~Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.