801 Mod & 901 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I bought these 2 mods from Fillintheblank from ECF and i have modified them so you can use both batteries - 3.7v battery & 6v = 2 x 3v batteries

They work great with a fully fresh and charged battery(s) ...The batteries can last all day without having to charge them, some times even 2 days especially with the 2 x 3v batteries.

801 Mod

SNAP0042.jpg

SNAP0040.jpg

901 Mod

SNAP0039.jpg

SNAP0033.jpg

i just wanted to show you guys on the modders forum my modified mods :)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I love it. Now we have meta-mods (modified modifications).:cool:

Rick,

"Pay no attention to the Moderators behind the curtains.":D

Your just not in Oz, man. The wizards out here have almost NO sense of humor.:mad:
Lol@meta Mods ;)

I only broke off one of the battery connectors and lowered it then glued it with non toxic glue so it can then accommodate 2 different sized batteries ...3v and 6v ....I wouldn't exactly! say i deserved a Nobel prize award for it or anything ..But! i wouldn’t say no! to one if it was offered :D

I'm not to worried about the moderators on here Nico, it's no big deal ...really ...Just abit of common courtesy is all i ask from them:)

it's just starting to seem like there is one rule for some and another rule for others
...just my observation, tis all

**power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely**

Now it's back to the safe haven of emerald city for me before i get clobbered over the skull by a power tripping Mod:rolleyes: heh heh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread