The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

801 sr

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by pyro12, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pyro12

pyro12 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    So, I I have this drawer full of "stuff" that is a complete mess... I started rooting thought it tonight and found a few packs of old 801 3.0ohm Punched Fusions. I remember that I ordered them on accident and I didn't have a non-mega-tank with which to use them. I did end up buying a tank and using a good amount of them, but I stopped because the tanks would only realisitically hold ~3oz of juice and that wasn't enough for a day at the "office."

Well. I dug out the adapter and the small tank and hooked the whole bit up tonight.... Vaped at a low and unsatisfying voltage for awhile and slowly cranked it up...

I'm sorry, Ike, but you peaked early! I'm puffing on a 3ohm 801 fusion at a mere 5 Watts and the power and flavor is incredible! The only thing that has come close was a fresh ~2.5ohm Nitro-no-fill. This is what you should be focusing on! The Nitro has so much potential!

Really just wanteed to rub it in.... who else is vaping on a 3.0ohm Fusion right now??!!!

2. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    LOL Thanks Pyro!
    The Nitro's came out beautifully and we would have them in but the current situation for us just doesn't allow it.
    The Fusions were in fact a milestone for us and those will be the first thing ordered once we are able buddy!
    That's a promise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.