The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

808 Drip Tips Compatible with 510 Cartos?

Discussion in 'KR808D-1' started by ghost62, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ghost62

ghost62 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2012
    Marion, Ohio
    I'm considering a switch from 808's to a 510 system. Over the past few months I have acquired numerous drip tips and am hoping that they will fit 510 cartos to reduce the cost of switching.
    Anyone?

2. Tokumei

Tokumei Full Member

Apr 30, 2012
    East Coast USA
    I thought most (if not all) are 510/808/901 compatible.

I have one of these and switch betw. 510 and 808 cartos all the time: Transparent drip tips

3. ghost62

May 31, 2012
    Marion, Ohio
    Thanks! I appreciate it.

4. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
  5. ghost62

May 31, 2012
    Marion, Ohio
    Thanks for the input on my question and THANKS for the heads up!!! Going to check them out online right now

6. Gluggler

Gluggler Full Member

May 18, 2012
    North Yorkshire
    Yes, they are definately interchangable.

7. TacoGato

TacoGato Full Member Verified Member

Apr 17, 2012
    USA
    They are most of the time interchangeable. There are some drip tips like the "big belly" design and a couple others that don't fit some of my 808 cartos nor do they fit some my some of my 510 cartos. I've had to go out and buy blu cartomizers at Walgreen's in emergency situations and it is really hard to fit drip tips into those tiny suckers. Kind of frustrating but most of the time, they'll work out. I have actually switched to just soft drip tips now as I was chewing on them so much I nearly broke my teeth. You can also buy o-rings at your local hardware store to try and adjust any drip tip to fit any cartomizer. Check out this thread if you have any issues: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/242980-drip-tip-o-rings.html#post4651435

My first kit was an 808, then I bought more 808s from other companies. I became a bit annoyed that none of the equipment was interchangeable with each other (chargers, usbs and so on) even though they were all 808s. I decided to buy a couple of mega 510 Joyes and a mega Joye charger (got a great deal on all of them) so I could start a collection of Joye 510 equipment and didn't have to commit to one vendor! I like them a lot, but am getting ready to give them to my sister to get her started. There are usually plenty of deals out there for Joye batteries, usbs and chargers. If I were looking to buy, I could just go where the Joye sales are that week and not have to worry about wanting to try another vendor's battery, but then having to buy a usb and a charger for it as well, so I wouldn't void my warranties. I really, really wish their were more groups of compatible 808s like Joye has.

I have 5 non-Joye 510s that I bought from different vendors but these batteries were out of the ordinary so I knew I was buying the same exact battery just in different packaging. When I got both sets of the chargers and usbs and compared the numbers, they were exactly the same. A google image search and sometimes a little further investigating will usually tell you where a vendor gets their batteries from.

Sorry this is so lengthy but thought you might be able to use a few tips I've picked up here! Good Luck! :)

8. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    yeah theyll fit. its the 306 drip tip you want to stay away from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.