808 Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
Well I mean I see all these battery mods and cosmetic mods and custom builds, etc. Just curious what is available for an 808. I like it but might want somethign a little more personal and higher performance. Everyone says higher volts is a better experience so I was especially curious about battery mods

808's really start to shine at 5v. 6v and higher IMO, they start to taste burnt, and depending on the liquid, the flavor profile get's thrown off. I use homemade boxes that I buy the parts from (MadVapes), running two protected 10440 batts and a 5v regulator exclusively for my 808s.

Marctwo

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
U.K
Well, the 808 is the same thread as 901 but I'm not sure how the airflow is with a standard 901 connector. I generally use DC sockets for my 901s and they work fine with carto's... Although, I only get vaper from carto's I've filled myself.

I also find carto's are better at ~5V.

You may be able to get yourself a 901 tube/torch style mode that'll take 2xCR2 for 6V or 1 14500 for 3.7V. I don't realy follow commercial mod's so I can't point you to one but you could always make one yourself. There're plenty of torch mod tutorials around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread