808 Ultra cartos / blanks / kits, friday deals !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
All of our Ultra cartos are 3.3ohm, and have rubber caps (yes even the prefilled ones), they are like a hybrid of the Premium and Turbo cartos they are awesome and love 5v vaping too ! Why pay more for decent cartos ? they are compatible with KR808D-1 devices, but they are not the standard Kanger cartomizers, they do not even hold a candle to these Ultra ones.

Blanks : $7.95 before discount
Prefilled : $8.95 before discount (Wine, DK TAB, USA Mix, Peach, Cappuccino, Mint, Mango)
Kits : $29.95 with 'kit' code

We also have some 6mg 555 regular KR808D-1 cartos available left for just $3.99 per pack of 5 before discount too in the clearance section.

10% off code is 'giveme10' for your whole order, we only charge $4.95 flat rate Priority Mail for under 40 bux, otherwise it's free.

We've been asked why we don't stock the E2 808 cartos yet, and quite simply because they didn't pass our tests, they can't take a pounding like our Ultra ones, they're just not ready yet, we don't stock 'hype of the moment' products to turn over money, this is why the big vendors don't carry them yet either, but i do hope they fix the problems one day in the future !

Thanks everyone ! Have a good weekend.

Last edited:

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
I will be stocking adapters soon seeing as so many people keep asking me to as they're using these cartos on their 510 devices, these really are awesome even at higher voltages, if you've been using regular kr808d-1 cartos and are disappointed with vapor production and also having to 'break them in' then you have to try these, they vape great from the very first hit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread