The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

80w cube

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Jjshbetz11, Feb 15, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    loooon time since I posted on this forum. Getting back into vaping and bought the 80w cube mtl kit. Question is, anybody have one and can give a reply in how long that internal battery has lasted over time?
    Haven’t received the kit yet, supposedly tues.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Do you mean how long before it’s charge is depleted?(highly variable)
    Or how long the device lasts before it dies?
    (Very Generally nearish to a year or more unless your MicroUSB2 port croaks. Then it can be any time at all. Those ports are quite fragile things)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Ya was curious life of battery, a year is acceptable for the price I suppose

• Like Like x 1
  4. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    If your USB port doesn’t die anyway. I’ve had stuff last as little as a few weeks

• Like Like x 2
  5. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    Get a magnetic charger from FT. I have several-- the end piece remains in the USB port, and then the magnet attaches to it for charging. I have them in ALL my internal battery setups, cuts down on wear and tear.

I want one of those dang CUBES they are so cute, so tiny.... But I know I don't exactly NEED one, but they are SO super cute, I almost don't care how it vapes (heard mostly good stuff, however.)

Good luck and no not ANY device is gonna last forever, the battery will go eventually. Such is life, etc.

Anna

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Thanks for the info

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Ya the size is what caught my attn, not to mention the mah of batt. When I got out of vaping I had a sigelei(sp) 100w box, the og. That thing was great but I sold it. Never had an internal batt device before. Looking forward to the ease of a plug n play charging system. Hoping it comes tomorrow bc of
    Priority shipping. Looking through the different categories on this forum a lot has changed in 4/5 yrs. I take mechs and drippers aren’t the hot ticket anymore? Thought I was in heaven with my sigelei and stingray, how things have changed! Also, what’s a good juice company now? I remember my fav was a juice called mothers milk, is that still around?

• Like Like x 2
  8. kbeam418

kbeam418 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2015
    Toledo,Oh
    Mechs are not nearly as common as they were a couple of years ago simply because regulated puts out the same amount of power. Drippers are still common there just isn't new ones coming out. I like Naked 100 all of their liquids have a really clean flavor, are easy on coils and you can actually get it in 12 mg. Good throat hit also, Mother's milk is still available from the quick search I did.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Thanks for the info on naked 100, will check them out!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    7759B837-7C85-4B63-B261-2A88BD5C5DE7.jpeg Couldn’t be happier! Seems built well, got some heft to her. Ordered the magnet charger usb kit. Got my girl the chrome one also

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    That engine Mtl tank is weird. Deff can do mtl with smallest air control setting, but I could see myself doing lung hits from being wide open. My coil comes in at .37 and at 23 watts, back in the glory days of mechs I would be low in the sub ohm range for this type of vape. Granted I’m mtl vaping, but the flavor I’m getting is on par of subohming a dropper. Now this is a shocker to me. When I was actively in this a dripper was tops for flavor. My how times have changed, in a good way!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. stols001

May 30, 2017
    Mine is ORDERED yay!

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  13. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    Do you have a link for the Magnetic usb charger at Fasttech? I tried looking but I don’t know what it looks like.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    It’s a good tank no doubt! Almost put three tanks through her and no leaks, no dry hits. List only one bar on battery bar, so far this is solid combo

• Like Like x 2
  15. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. stols001

May 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Jjshbetz11

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    How is fasttech shipping now? Is it still hit n miss? Wasn’t the best back in the day.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    Using the United States E-packet it’s 10-14 days. Just have to make sure everything is in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

It has the least functions out of all my mods and its the heaviest. I kinda regret buying it. I only use it at home and because I now mainly vape using TC it doesnt get used for much other than building coils on, its okay for that because of the weight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.