901 Atomizers and batteries dying left and right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake D

May 9, 2009
Roanoke, VA
I have been vaping for about 3 weeks. Totally off analogs. One of the batteries I received with my kit was DOH. No problem. Seller replaced it and dead atomizer #1). The seller is a reputable dealer, BTW. People here deal with him all the time.

Anyway. While my things are in transit back to me, I decided to buy some spare parts. I picked up an extra atomizer and bottle of juice. At this point, I have 1 battery and 2 atomizers. I hit the e cig. 4-5 times daily. One full battery lasts all day.

Long story short, now both of the atomizers I have left have just stopped working.. I suspect this particular battery may have burned them up? Are these things really that unreliable. I mean 2 batteries and 3 carts dead in 3 weeks? I never overfill, I clean the atomizer every night by blowing the excess liquid (battery side up) out. According to the seller, these are "real" 901s. Not imitations.

What gives?

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I have 2 original atomizers and a battery that are still going strong since March and then I had 2 atomizers and 3 batteries go kapoot in just a couple of days. All from the same USA supplier and same stock. So, yes... it can easily happen.... I know that doesn't help you feel better but it might just be a bad batch, because others I have ordered are still going strong.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I had 7 batts from one supplier go bad and 3 from another within 1 week of getting each order. One set has already been replaced and the other is on its way. If I'm not mistaken, there are just a certain number of factories that make the parts and I think I just got into a bad batch since I haven't had any problems with the new batts they sent to me.

I seem to have more trouble with atomizers than my hubby and son do and I think it's because I drip when I'm topping off. I clean mine, and theirs, on a routine basis but the ones I use just seem to wear out faster. I'm glad I found them for $6.00 at Ruyan or I would be broke by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread