A couple of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a couple of days, it will be 5 months since I smoked an analog... not a single one. I've been singing the praises of my Joye eGo and cannot ever picture myself lighting up again.

That being said, I have a couple of questions about e-liquid.

I realize that everyone's tastes are different, and what is awesome to someone may be utterly gross to another. Since I've been vaping, I've tried several different juices -- cola, coffee, chocolate, tobacco, mint, and many more -- but I have typically found that the one I seem to like the best is cola. Unfortunately, it seems like I can't taste it any longer so I think I need to find something else, and am looking for suggestions. Before anyone tells me to clean my atty or anything like that, let me say that I have done that repeatedly (even used some brand new ones), as well as switching suppliers to see if I could find another cola I could taste. I'm really thinking I've just worn my taste buds out on it, and the one supplier whose cola I could always taste well doesn't seem to be carrying it right now. Knowing that, does anyone have any ideas?

BUT... just in case anyone has any ideas about what I might be doing to make my cola lose its flavor (although I can't imagine what it'd be), I'm open to any other suggestions, as well.

Thanks, everyone... you've been great so far and I look forward to anything anyone has to say!

dripdaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Lone Star State
Might try adding in some others flavors, cherry, vanilla, choco, or even lime. An added flavor note might help your palate. I can't vape cola for extended periods. I like cola, but like you said, the taste buds lose it. Might also try vaping something totally different in taste for a few days. Then revisit the cola.

Then again you could DIY the juice. Lots of cola flavoring out there to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread