A dripper's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
For many users who haven't tried direct dripping, I thought it would be nice to describe my daily routine, to give an example of what it's like. Rather than talk about the pros and cons of dripping, I thought describing my routine could do the job. Here we go!

My desk drawer that's dedicated to e-cigs is filled with various juices, spare batteries, atomizers, a couple of drip tips, a few spare PCCs, a tweezer for pulling the bridge and wick out of the attys, and a small stack of handkerchiefs.

When I leave the house, I take a PCC with a spare battery and atty in it, and a small pouch with an e-cig, 2 liquids and a handkerchief.

When I vape, I first shake my bottle. Next, I drip 2 drops like this into a clean atomizer. I take 2 puffs. From then on, a single drop will give me 3 or 4 very tasty vapes. So it's drip, vape, vape, vape... drip, vape, vape, vape... I swap batteries in the PCC every other hour, along with a blowing out of the atty using the hanky. Swapping and cleaning take all of 1 minute, and I get clean, easy draws when vaping, along with pure, tasty vapor.

When I retire for the night, I blow out the atty with the hanky, plug in the PCC to charge, and toss the hanky in the hamper.

7 days a week, that's the routine. Just the occasional use of a tweezer to pull the bridge and wick out of a new atomizer - when an atty dies. I haven't had a dead atty in my 2-month vaping life, so I've only removed the bridge and wick from 2 atomizers when I first used them.

Hope this sheds some light on direct dripping for any curious minds. Happy vaping, everyone!

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
I direct drip too, with an XHaler, a 510 atty and one of Drew's drip tips. I use the same XHaler everyday, all day (I do have a spare and spare atty etc. tucked away and always with me). I put newly charged batts on in the morning and I'm good to go until I come home at 8:00 or 9:00 at night and change the batts. Repeat in morning. No fuss, no muss. I've stopped all the other stuff too, Nolax (?) cleaning attys etc. I just do the above and don't mess around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread