Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Just my opinion but I’m thinking it may be hard for one person to come up with that much cash. Maybe if you split it into 3-4 lots it might sell faster. It is a beautiful collection but even though it’s a fair price, it’s still a large number.

ZLuckyTraveler

Moved On
    Jan 16, 2021
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just my opinion but I’m thinking it may be hard for one person to come up with that much cash. Maybe if you split it into 3-4 lots it might sell faster. It is a beautiful collection but even though it’s a fair price, it’s still a large number.

I completely agree. I’ve seen lots sell fast selling like this.

gnees

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2014
    Zephyrhills Fl.
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    If I broke them up, The price would be a lot higher. Just think about the 5 Ti's. They can go for almost as much as what I am asking for the whole package.

Wait till you see the next group. I am not going to mail out 50 tanks and rda's one or two at a time. And one person will get a great deal.:nun:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    If I broke them up, The price would be a lot higher. Just think about the 5 Ti's. They can go for almost as much as what I am asking for the whole package.

Wait till you see the next group. I am not going to mail out 50 tanks and RDA's one or two at a time. And one person will get a great deal.:nun:

I hope I didn't upset you by suggesting breaking up the lot. I don't blame you wanting to sell everything as a group. I hope someone jumps on this deal. I just thought if it was 3-4 groups it might go easier. I would never suggest selling each item individually. If nothing else, we're keeping your thread at the top of the list.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Wait till you see the next group. I am not going to mail out 50 tanks and RDA's one or two at a time. And one person will get a great deal.:nun:

I agree, it's no doubt a good deal. My first thought when I saw it posted wasn't so much having to shell out $175+, rather that it's a large lot. 95% of anyone who is willing to buy a Provari these days are already Provari owners. May not want be willing to take in such a huge lot. Provaris are a niche market within a niche market that already has a stash.

But I think it will sell eventually, It's just gonna take time. Plus lots of ECFers don't come here everyday. I think patience will eventually end in a sale.

There's room here for profit. Someone who wants only some of the lot will eventually come along, buy it, keep what he wants and sell the rest individually. He could possibly get what he wants for free or at a small profit.

Stick with it. JMHO

gnees

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2014
    Zephyrhills Fl.
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    I hope I didn't upset you by suggesting breaking up the lot. I don't blame you wanting to sell everything as a group. I hope someone jumps on this deal. I just thought if it was 3-4 groups it might go easier. I would never suggest selling each item individually. If nothing else, we're keeping your thread at the top of the list.
    Not upset at all. I understand, but really don't have the time to split things up at this time. Look at my face, I'm always in a giggity mood.

If you saw the pictures of My BB's. Someone on FB reached out to me and bought the whole package in less then a week. He got a great deal, And I got going to UPS once. Win, win.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    And I got going to UPS once. Win, win.

In case you didn't already know, USPS has free pickup as long as metered postage is already applied to the package. You can either buy it from USPS.com or Paypal shipping label. I think Paypal is a little cheaper (can't remember).
    Then go to USPS.com and request a pickup.

Buying postage online is cheaper than counter rates.
    Obviously you need a printer for this.

For UPS and Fedex, though, there is a charge for pickup last time I checked.

Last edited:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    giphy.gif

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    boston,ma
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Just amazing. Thinking about selling a collection of Billet Boxes, never used, brand new..I was going through my collection just the other day and came across one oif my well used Provari's. I need an extended end cap badly. Will post to see if anyone has one willing to sell before these USPS restrictions get real...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread