Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
got my e-cig yesterday and could use some help on a few simple questions

1. the label on the cig says "health cigarette" the model claimed to be H19 it is 110 mm long. Does anybody know what model this will be compatible to?

2. the atomizer rises to a point somewhat like an inverted V "^" ive never seen one like this. doe anyone know if its replaceable with a more conventional atomizer and what is model number may be?

3. the tip of the atomizer seems to puncture an aluminum membrane recessed about 1/4 inch into the cartridge. do you find this unusual or have you seen this before?

P.S. the carts seem to run out very fast

I really enjoy this forum and any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Chuck

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Did you get your device from Dealextreme Chuck? People sell the Health ones on ebay too.

If yours doesn't work well try not to let if put you off. No devices are brilliant but most are better.

Just a couple of tips. Make sure you fully charge the batteries and get some eliquid and drip on the atomiser, cartridges aren't great on those apparently.

Welcome to the forum :D

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Aluminum membrane? That doesn't sound right. The tip of the atomizer needs to touch the fiber material in the cartridge that soaks up the juice. I've never heard mention of any membrane, perhaps this is some kind of seal that should be removed? Check out some of the video reviews on cart filling and see if your type cart is in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread