A Finn now full 4 weeks vaping and 0 cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Häme

Apr 4, 2018
Got a perfect change. Though I did study a bit in advance, such as what is easiest liquid to start with. My choice was For You USA mix, the very first blow made a strange memory effect: I knew I had that taste before, but it took 24 hours before I remembered that this was exactly same taste as the very one and only try with pipe smoking 35 years ago when I was 15. Learning the equipment is another story: on second week I was getting less and less taste and vapor, finally one colleague at work noticed that I am trying to give 30W but coil gives only half of that, then I realized how important all parts are to get what needed. Now second tank which I am still not 100% happy, 3rd tank is ordered and on the way.

Yeah I was born here in Finland, Europe, but been living all over the globe before life got serious enough (wife and kids:)). Family too very happy for me, no more smoke stench in clothes.

VesiHiisi

Apr 14, 2018
Helloo and welcome, it wasnt untill i changed to RTA's before i got anything out of vaping. Luckily i was determined to carry on vaping and staying out off cig's! ;)

Jooo tervetuloo! Aloitin ite nauiluksella ja poltin coileja pari pakettia ja en saanu makua ulos vapettamisesta ennenkuin tuttava suositteli itserakenneltavia, ny oottelen 9:ttä tankkia tulevan postissa. :w00t:2kk ja rapiat nyt ollu ilman tupakkaa :thumb:

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread