A juice with similar flavor but higher nictotine of Milkman’s pixie tarts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casscondon

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you have found a similar flavor to milkman’s pixie tarts but has a higher nicotine content, like 9mg or 12mg?

I LOVE pixie tarts but it only goes up to 6mg, and I currently need more nicotine than that.

Pixie tarts is a “sweet tarts/pixie stick” flavor, but isn’t disgustingly sweet.

Thanks in advance!! I am new to this forum:)

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
buy a small bottle of nic and a 3ml syringe. You can use a free online juice calculator for the amount to add. Since you are adding to an already mixed product I would recommend a 50/50 nic mix.
Nic comes iv various mg and is in a vg, pg, or 50/50 solution. What many order is 100mg nic in a pg base for mixing diy juice.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You get higher strength nicotine base and I'm guessing you won't need that much, to get it where you want it to be, but like, I don't do math if it's avoidable, so I am going to let some clever soul type it out for while also noting that you can find free juice calculators for that, and like, input the numbers.

If you visit the DIY forum you will find much of such information including good DIY mixing vendors. If you love the juice, I think you'd be far more likely to just have a good time adding a bit of stronger nicotine base than finding some other vendor that tastes "similar." Etc.

Good luck,

Anna

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
1ml of 100% nicotine. I am currently working on an excel sheet to calclate this and I will share it.

Almost, but not quite. 100% nicotine is very dangerous and should only be used with a full lab setup complete with fume hood. 10% or 100 mg/ml should do nicely. If you start with 30 ml of 6 mg/ml Pixie Tarts, 2 ml of 100 mg/ml nicotine base would boost it to 12 mg/ml without noticeably diluting the flavour.

ETA: If you can't find nic base on your own, just let us know where you are and someone will point you in the right direction. Or you can look around the DIY forum and someone will probably have mentioned a suitable vendor there.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
ignore this post.

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-18_12-42-38.png
    upload_2018-11-18_12-42-38.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
Almost, but not quite. 100% nicotine is very dangerous and should only be used with a full lab setup complete with fume hood. 10% or 100 mg/ml should do nicely. If you start with 30 ml of 6 mg/ml Pixie Tarts, 2 ml of 100 mg/ml nicotine base would boost it to 12 mg/ml without noticeably diluting the flavour.

100% nicotine is solid. It has doesn't have a low melting point. A fume hood is not necessary. But regardless. Yes, I did make a terrible mistake.

ETA: If you can't find nic base on your own, just let us know where you are and someone will point you in the right direction. Or you can look around the DIY forum and someone will probably have mentioned a suitable vendor there.

Assume you mean 100mg/ml nicotine?

That's what I thought I meant, but no. I made a terrible mistake. It has been a while since I done DYI. But I have always used a calculator. I used 48mg/mL and for some reason, I thought it was 48%. But that's not right. it's 48mg/ml. I am redoing my calculations.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
That's what I thought I meant, but no. I made a terrible mistake. It has been a while since I done DYI. But I have always used a calculator. I used 48mg/mL and for some reason, I thought it was 48%. But that's not right. it's 48mg/ml. I am redoing my calculations.
See how useful it can be when people actually give (correct) information to eachother on forums? Thought you could like this since you're such a fan of MBTI, as you stated in this topic.

But seriously, you might want to reconsider giving any nic advice, until you're really really sure you have all the numbers in your head. Also don't tell inexperienced people to use pure nic.

Last edited:

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
See how useful it can be when people actually give (correct) information to eachother on forums? Thought you could like this since you're such a fan of MBTI, as you stated in this topic.

But seriously, you might want to reconsider giving any nic advice, until you're really really sure you have all the figures in your head. Also don't tell inexperienced people to use pure nic.
Missed the post in the other thread you linked, holy crap what an incredibly .............. post to make

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali

But seriously, you might want to reconsider giving any nic advice, until you're really really sure you have all the figures in your head. Also, don't tell inexperienced people to use pure nic.
Yes. I understand. I was going off of %. Not mg/ml. I messed up on that one and I now know that is not the norm. I redid my calculations and now they're correct(for my excel sheet).

I have a three-year chemistry background(biochem was my major). I have made a lot of solutions and understand concentrations and things of that sort. I just used the wrong units on this. It's actually not the norm to use mg/ml. That's density, not volume. Most solutions are in volume or in mass, It threw me off. I did a similar problem like the one the OP had recently. Mine was a bit more complex. I used that formula and posted it here. I used % in my formula.

I do apologize for giving incorrect advice. Incorrect advice is one of my pet-peeves.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Very common mistake, nevertheless important to be alert to. Your other topic disappeared, sorry for going OT here, but..

Ok so i wrote you this little fiddle with the formula that you can reuse, but again, simple juices like this should be mentally calculated, also for your understanding, unless you'd be working on a commercial juice or something. An average vaper would never notice the difference between 8.9 or 9.1 mg of nic.

(Really glad i only use seperate ingredients, makes my mixing life so simple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread