Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I know what its like to be "lusting after a saber" I finally got mine, and not at all regretful, Im so happy I want another one. I was going to buy one this weekend as a matter of fact, but something else that Ive been drooling over came up. I sold my Steam Machine and sold a photograph, so I have this money just waiting to be spent. I saw this and did a mock up to see how it would look and of course, everything looks great on a saber touch, what do you think? Did this up really fast, looks a bit goofy,

View attachment 142309

That looks awesome, Anavid! Should be a great set-up! :thumbs:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I know what its like to be "lusting after a saber" I finally got mine, and not at all regretful, Im so happy I want another one. I was going to buy one this weekend as a matter of fact, but something else that Ive been drooling over came up. I sold my Steam Machine and sold a photograph, so I have this money just waiting to be spent. I saw this and did a mock up to see how it would look and of course, everything looks great on a saber touch, what do you think? Did this up really fast, looks a bit goofy,

View attachment 142309

That is outstanding....
Whatcha got perched on the top of that???

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I was really excited and been anxiously waiting for a response from seller and now Im not sure if he has sold it or going to pull it. Im now at that point of pessimistic optimism. I was so excited when all the pieces fell together and that no one else had shown interest in the item. The item I had for sale sold that night and my photograph sold also, I thought it was destiny. But now I dont know. Oh well.;(

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Well, the seller may still respond. And if not, that's not the last Ody that will ever be sold in the classies. I think a lot of people who buy top-of-the-line equipment like the Ody get tired of their stuff when the next big thing comes out. There will be more. I mean, even Sabers show up in the classies from time to time!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
That is an Odysseus rebuildable tank atomizer. Its something that I figured Id never own, but like I said things turned out to where I have the money and now I hope the seller does take my money.
Oh avid...I hope it works out in your favor...
You've been very kind to me over here...
I'm rooting for an Avid win on this deal...

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Thanks Tat...
The variable one...I see the settings on the site page...
So my question is....is it really variable or am I still looking at being in a certain voltage range or 2?
The pass-thru option is what really swayed me with this mod...just want to get it right.
With the Variable, your looking at 4.2, 5.0, and 6.4 volts. The others are to high IMHO, but when you have that, if you pick up a Variable voltage down the road(it's known to happen on the Moon:laugh:) well, youd just have to set that variable to 8.4 and use the VV on the Saber itself, so it's a good investment IMHO:)

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
With the Variable, your looking at 4.2, 5.0, and 6.4 volts. The others are to high IMHO, but when you have that, if you pick up a Variable voltage down the road(it's known to happen on the Moon:laugh:) well, youd just have to set that variable to 8.4 and use the VV on the Saber itself, so it's a good investment IMHO:)

LOL! I'm working my way up to 12-volt vaping! :vapor:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

Thanks Tat....you have been outstanding/invalueable with the info I've been seeking..you rock...

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
12 volts?! wow, if i go over about 4.5 my juices get too warm and taste slightly burned. Maybe its just the tobacco flavours, what flavours do you use?

LOL! I was just joking about the 12 volts since the vv passthru almost goes up that high! I think it would probably kill me! 8.5 - 9 watts seems to be my sweet spot -- warm, but not frying the cilia out of my lungs.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Hey Guys... sorry I haven't been around.

All you really need for the Adjustable AC Adapter on the PT using it in the car is an inexpensive AC Car adapter to plug it in to. The kind you would use if you were going to run your computer through. Or, you can go to Radio Shack, and they carry the car plugs that would replace the one on the Adjustable AC Adapter you get from us. Just take it there and they will help.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Hey Guys... sorry I haven't been around.

All you really need for the Adjustable AC Adapter on the PT using it in the car is an inexpensive AC Car adapter to plug it in to. The kind you would use if you were going to run your computer through. Or, you can go to Radio Shack, and they carry the car plugs that would replace the one on the Adjustable AC Adapter you get from us. Just take it there and they will help.

Now this is Good to Know:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread