• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A little help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptides

Jan 22, 2010
Near Atlanta
Currently vaping:

50ml - 24mg RY4 from RMV
10ml - 24mg Cola from RMV

I'm totally new at this but the RY4 from Rocky Mountain Vapor tastes like I spent 22 bucks on 50ml, which I did. It's not bad but I expected much better from the descriptions of RY4, to me it tastes more like cotton candy and less like anything else.

The Cola is a better flavor, flavor-wise, and I enjoy it more, but having less leaves me to heavy vape the RY4 and keep the Cola as a treat. Really they both almost taste the same tho. I'm also mixing them in the same cart currently and am not noticing a clash in taste so I think I'm tasting PG sweetness overall with just hints of flavor.

Note: I've used seperate carts for both flavors and still thought they were the same vapor and underlying flavor-wise.

Just Ordered:

JuicePack - Grape (18mg) VG mix from JuicyLiquid.com for my wife to try out, she hates the PG vape so far, and bought some pure VG to cut my other liquids with.

Honey Flue Cured (26mg) from LiquidXpress - I kept hearing good things and wanted a more tobacco flavor.

Dulcia and SweetDawn(Pear) both (24mg) from VaporTalk - Dulcia is supposed to be a more Tobacco-y and flavorful RY4 along with Pear just for something different.

Last edited:

Riptides

Jan 22, 2010
Near Atlanta
My Follow Up REVIEW:

All flavors were tried by vaping at both 3.7v and 5v by dripping into a 510 atomizer.

JuicePack - Grape (18mg) VG mix from JuicyLiquid.com for my wife to try out, she hates the PG vape so far, and bought some pure VG to cut my other liquids with.

I LOVED getting this in the mail. I cannot give enough praise about getting a flavor I'm responsible for mixing and having the foresight to buy extra 10ml bottles and some virgin VG to cut my other liquids with.

With that said, e-liquid made from almost 100% VG are NOT for me. It causes bad feelings in my throat and mouth like I swallowed bees after vaping for any moderate amount of time using a VG based liquid. My wife on the other hand LOVES the VG based liquid and what I say about VG she says about PG.

Finally flavor, throat hit, and vapor. The grape is subjective and prone to my own mixing to how good it tastes. You can approach from a hint of grapiness all the way to straight up Dimetapp flavor. The flavor itself is a Welches grape juice flavor ergo a strong purple grape. Throat hit is nice and vapor, being VG, is outstanding. I give it a thumbs up and will order from JuicyLiquid.com again.

Honey Flue Cured (26mg) from LiquidXpress - I kept hearing good things and wanted a more tobacco flavor.

*reserved for more time*

Dulcia and SweetDawn(Pear) both (24mg) from VaporTalk - Dulcia is supposed to be a more Tobacco-y and flavorful RY4 along with Pear just for something different.

*reserved for more time* but will say i think I'm in love with the SweetDawn Pear flavor, as it's an appley peary crisp flavor, refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread