The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

a little help with a pv.

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by scabbytattoo, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. scabbytattoo

scabbytattoo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    OK so I my uncle is done smoking and loved my ego with a mini Nova on it but it's not just an ego it's a volcano brand and has a passthu witch is something he would need as he is always at his computer. So with that in mind can anyone help me find a ego kit that comes with a genuine mini Nova? Price isn't the big concern but ease of use really is so pls just ego style pv's.

2. kiwivap

kiwivap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    New Zealand
    Hi scabby,
    Might be hard to find a kit with what you want. You might want to buy the items separately from the same vendor.
    Mad Vapes have an 900mah ego passthrough, and its 3.7 volts: Ego 510 Passthrough 3.7 Volt

They also sell genuine Vision vivi novas and Vision mini vivi novas.

3. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    I thought ego's were 3.4 volts? And I think I'd be fine getting him the Nova setup as an add on was just looking for a good deal. That said I have a 1.8 ohm head on mine and I'm pretty sure it's a 3.4 volt knockoff ego so I'm vaping around 6 Watts and it's nice and warm with a 3.7 would I have to move him upto a 2.4 head?

4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    There are 3.7 egos. There are egos that switch from 3.4 to 3.7 also. Higher ohms = cooler vapes I'd get two ohms versions to see what he likes/ work well with his juices.

Since he's on his computer all day- why not send him a link to the store and let him decide?

5. kiwivap

Jul 14, 2012
    New Zealand
    Hi scabby - there are 3.7 volts egos. I'd say yes to 2.4 - 2.8 ohms.

6. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Ya I'd love to just send him a link but he is the kinda guy who thinks more money means better and I don't want him to get a provari not know what to do with it and just give up vaping. Here is the set up I'm think all for under 40 bucks.
    Genuine Joyetech eGo PassThrough 1000mah 3.3v - BLACK [gotvapes-joyetech-ego-PT-black] - $23.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    eGo Thread Sleeve Type D Small Tank - Fits All Std eGos CHROME [gv-egoTYPED-SmallTankeGoThreadSl] - $2.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml 2.4ohm [gv-MiniViViNova510-2.4ohm] - $9.45 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    GotVapes VISION Stardust Twist-On Coil Head 1.8ohm Long Wick [gv-STARDUSCoilHead-1.8ohm-LngWck] - $2.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The last one is just an extra head so he can see what he likes. If I had my vamo now I'd just send him my setup but alas I don't have it yet (next payday!) So input is always welcome with the help from this site I love vaping and I mean LOVE! And I want him to also smokes are killing him can't even walk downstairs without running outta breath.

7. kiwivap

Jul 14, 2012
    New Zealand
  8. scabbytattoo

Nov 18, 2012
    pensacola
    Oh Man I didn't even realize I had put a Stardust head in there thought it was a Nova head. Thanks for that could have been an interesting site to watch him try to put that on........

9. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - "Where can I get a...?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.