A local place to buy an AW IMR 18350 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Hi everyone I made a mistake the other day and ordered my charger from a vendor who uses UPS and it wont arrive till later next week. My provari mini and batts arrived and I am just sitting here looking at it. I was wondering if there is a local big chain type store that would carry a charger I could buy for my batts? I was planning on getting another one anyways and leaving it in my truck. I live in Yakima WA so no batteries plus here. Any help would be appreciated.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I can't speak for big box stores, but here's kind of a yellow pages for vaping suppliers. Maybe you can find a local brick and mortar shop.
VaporSearchUSA

pick a state and click on it for a list of local vendors.

You could use the PV but it would likely only last you a day a battery, and that's if you kind to them and they were fully charged before shipping, probably not going to be the case though. You might be able to start vaping with it the day before you expect to get the charger in the mail though.

Last edited:

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I can't speak for big box stores, but here's kind of a yellow pages for vaping suppliers. Maybe you can find a local brick and mortar shop.
VaporSearchUSA

pick a state and click on it for a list of local vendors.

You could use the PV but it would likely only last you a day a battery, and that's if you kind to them and they were fully charged before shipping, probably not going to be the case though. You might be able to start vaping with it the day before you expect to get the charger in the mail though.

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated, the closest vendor is an hour and a half and I don't think I'm that desperate... yet. God I hate living in the stix.... lol and I hate UPS.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Meter the batteries and see if they are charged. If yes you could ration them until the charger arrives.

Thanks I just put the bat in and it read 3.9v under Cb. This thing is sweet. What is the lowest you'd go on the bat level? 3.2 before yanking it out and setting aside in anticipation of the charger coming?

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
You might try a Hobby shop something that sells RC stuff. take a bettery with you even if it dosent fit the chargers they have you could tape some wires to the battery and charger just make sure its the right voltage for your battery. They will know there they deal with way bigger mAh batteries. RCrs are all battery experts

Last edited:

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate everyones help
@ Escapereality I am paranoid about running my bat to cutoff and then letting it sit for several days so I've just been puffing a j-tank on an ego and once in a while pop the battery in on my provari for a heavenly vape.

@buzzzlove I'll try doing that but if they don't have a good charger that fits it I'll just wait and maybe have them charge it in the shop and hang out for a spell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread