• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A message from your host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Hey everyone. Im wondering if we can all be a bit more vocal here in our little area of the ECF. We have a good number of members but a considerably low post and thread count. Can we all try to make a concerted effort to spend some more time here and discuss our cause and opinions? Im guilty of this myself, and I should take more of an active role in my own club, so for that I'll concede. I tend to be more into debating religion and obviously we dont need to debate eachother, as there is no way to wrongly interpret our ideas, as is the case for some other clubs. But I've seen members posting some rather provocative video's and discussions about atheists and atheist authors, and so I asked myself, "Shouldnt those be posted in our area?"
Just putting it out there guys. We need to be proactive and participate, rather than just have "Atheist Vapers Club" in our list of social groups. Again, Im guilty too.... so I promise to make an appearence here everytime Im on... can I get an amen!!!!

-VP
President, Atheist Vapers Club :D

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
AMEN! Praise Free-thinking! Down with indigestible dogma!
You lead us, Pete, and we will make our position known.
We have Dawkins, Gould, Sagan and a host of others having paved the way.
Let none of us be afraid to speak our piece.

Hey everyone. Im wondering if we can all be a bit more vocal here in our little area of the ECF. We have a good number of members but a considerably low post and thread count. Can we all try to make a concerted effort to spend some more time here and discuss our cause and opinions? Im guilty of this myself, and I should take more of an active role in my own club, so for that I'll concede. I tend to be more into debating religion and obviously we dont need to debate eachother, as there is no way to wrongly interpret our ideas, as is the case for some other clubs. But I've seen members posting some rather provocative video's and discussions about atheists and atheist authors, and so I asked myself, "Shouldnt those be posted in our area?"
Just putting it out there guys. We need to be proactive and participate, rather than just have "Atheist Vapers Club" in our list of social groups. Again, Im guilty too.... so I promise to make an appearence here everytime Im on... can I get an amen!!!!

-VP
President, Atheist Vapers Club :D

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Is atheism a cause? I know people I wouldn't dare turn my back to if they didn't believe there was a vindictive Sky Daddy keeping score and ready to whup ... if they step out of line. Most of them are very devout, and that's very good for everyone else, because without Sky Daddy they'd be completely amoral.

Should we be convincing these incipient psychopaths that there's nothing holding them back but themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread