Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Yo yo,

Got a neat little rba up on the site now.

COV Gen 1

Check it! New and shiney!

Comes in an awesome kit with everything you need! (metal tin) ~~ AWESOME! :D

(Made in China....)

I cant wait to test mine out tonight :D :D :D

OH ALSO!!!

Dont forget to take the allen key out of the atty packaging, I almost threw mine away by accident in my excitement to build it up. :p

Last edited:

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Awesome! We thought the banner was cool too!

Maybe at the next meet I can build one of these for ya'll, I think its rather simple to build.

Yeah this atty will be neat to work with, having watched Bruce make a new coil, I think I got it down heh...

EZ... glad your qustion was answered... Even though since it was edited out... I dunno what it was :p

so.... GLAD TO HELP!!! :p lol but nahs, at least you figured it out, w/e it was :p

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
MAN LOL MADE IN CHINA NOT GREECE LMAO...

Its a cute device i give it that. I'm still testing it to see if it has that magical punch that we admire so much from re buildables. Once i'm done with the video review on Highlander coils and big brother going head to head @.7 ohms then that's next to upload.

Zebassis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Sandy Hook CT

Its a cute device i give it that. I'm still testing it to see if it has that magical punch that we admire so much from re buildables. Once i'm done with the video review on Highlander coils and big brother going head to head @.7 ohms then that's next to upload.

Yeah, I think we all know the quality will be different form our beloved GG's :) But it's good to have something else to play with lol.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I have the same one and while i dont have the DID from over sea's i will say that this is great to vape with, i like it so much i have several more on the way for my other e-liquids along with some extra stainless mesh.
Don't be afraid of rebuildables there very simple to use as im just an average Joe with no special skills. ; )

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles

Well if it makes you feel better it's uhhhhhh actually a copy of a pretty famous genesis atomizer that is ironically made in greece.

I picked up one of these somewhere else on a whim and I'll leave my review off of this board but lets just say it's no longer being used for a variety of reasons.

Not the least of which is that it's plated brass...and the plating comes off a little easily. I personally don't vape on anything brass that comes in contact with juice.

Just my opinion. If this one isn't plated brass then it's a different clone then the one I tried.

I will say that this atomizer properly setup will push more flavor then anything using a silica/cotton/ whatever wick. So it is great bang for the buck running properly.

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
That would be great, Justin! :)

Awesome! We thought the banner was cool too!

Maybe at the next meet I can build one of these for ya'll, I think its rather simple to build.

Yeah this atty will be neat to work with, having watched Bruce make a new coil, I think I got it down heh...

EZ... glad your qustion was answered... Even though since it was edited out... I dunno what it was :p

so.... GLAD TO HELP!!! :p lol but nahs, at least you figured it out, w/e it was :p

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
the one i have is stainless steel. there is a site somewhere selling it as gold. people forget health factors. No good in brass that's for sure. Ill test mine out to see no chipping. maybe hit it with a hammer and chisel.

Wellt he one I had did look like stainless, but it was not. Really, you couldn't tell the difference just by looking at it.

Comparing one of these to an Odysseus isn't going to be a good comparison Bishop. You're talking different classes of device here.

A better comparison would be a vivi nova since it's in the same range. This is like comparing a vivi nova to an Odysseus....both are silica wick with rebuildable coils, so they're the same right? Not really :)

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Ok...

So I still havent torched my metal wick and set this up yet... I want to though, just didnt have the time yesterday haha.

I think the price we have it posted at is great. It is right in a lot of people's range for spending and it isnt enough to make you feel bad if you dont like the mod... that was our thought when we posted these up.

Lets keep in mind though... this is def not GG, nor in the same class... There is no other than GG... just sayin...

However, this mod is great!

Have I mentioned that I love the tin it comes in? Its just a great case for storing some tank mods in, has a little window and everything! Heh I was actually talking to Bruce today and I was like... "Shoot... I'd buy this atty just for the tin it comes in!!!" No lie :laugh:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Ok...

So I still havent torched my metal wick and set this up yet... I want to though, just didnt have the time yesterday haha.

I think the price we have it posted at is great. It is right in a lot of people's range for spending and it isnt enough to make you feel bad if you dont like the mod... that was our thought when we posted these up.

Lets keep in mind though... this is def not GG, nor in the same class... There is no other than GG... just sayin...

However, this mod is great!

Have I mentioned that I love the tin it comes in? Its just a great case for storing some tank mods in, has a little window and everything! Heh I was actually talking to Bruce today and I was like... "Shoot... I'd buy this atty just for the tin it comes in!!!" No lie :laugh:

The tin and the fact that it looks the same is what makes me think it's the same thing I had.

Is it a tin with a little plexi glass window on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread