Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
www.cignot.com
IMG_9112.jpg The SD has some new batteries, tanks, and colors too! I've been using a girly hot pink one, with the new manual battery and clear pink tank, and I'm digging its small size. The vapor production off of the manual batteries is impressive.

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
Hi, How hard is it to fill the tanks on these? I ask because I bought my mother an E-Smart for Christmas and she loved it. Yay! 80 years old and this is the first time in my life I can remember her not smoking. ::dancing a jig::. :) Now she needs a replacement since the E-Smart batteries and tanks bit the dust.

I've since advanced from using Evod/stick batteries to second and 3rd generation type mods and now I don't know what to get her for a replacement. I want to buy her something that looks classy and these look classy. She's an artist so aesthetics are important to her. But it also needs to be an e-cig without a big learning curve coming from the E-Smart. She is "technology-phobic" and I don't live anywhere near her so I won't be able to help her get started with it except by telephone.

Are these bottom or top wicks/coils? (I couldn't tell by looking at the photographs.)
Any suggestions if you think this wouldn't be a good fit for for her would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Oh how wonderful that your mom is doing this! I know it was startling to taste again after 33 years of smoking. I can't even imagine what it is like for her. :) congrats to her!!

These are bottom coils. The ones that are all clear are filled from the bottom and the ones with the mouthpiece are filled from the top by unscrewing the mouthpiece. You just fill to the side and not into the center air passage. I got these because they are small, easy and yet satiating. I like the ones with the mouthpiece because they have a lip and I can clench them in my teeth. So if I were picking for your mom I would choose the clear with mouthpiece (topfill).

Hi, How hard is it to fill the tanks on these? I ask because I bought my mother an E-Smart for Christmas and she loved it. Yay! 80 years old and this is the first time in my life I can remember her not smoking. ::dancing a jig::. :) Now she needs a replacement since the E-Smart batteries and tanks bit the dust.

I've since advanced from using Evod/stick batteries to second and 3rd generation type mods and now I don't know what to get her for a replacement. I want to buy her something that looks classy and these look classy. She's an artist so aesthetics are important to her. But it also needs to be an e-cig without a big learning curve coming from the E-Smart. She is "technology-phobic" and I don't live anywhere near her so I won't be able to help her get started with it except by telephone.

Are these bottom or top wicks/coils? (I couldn't tell by looking at the photographs.)
Any suggestions if you think this wouldn't be a good fit for for her would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread